Fight Finder has been updated and now includes TUF fights

Do you use Fight Finder?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
I think it's pretty neat actually, many people can forget that Mike Ricci KO'd Neil Magny and Joe Duffy lost on TUF, etc.

I have been wondering if they would ever add TUF fights. Obviously they're exhibition fights, so do not count on their pro record.

2wqshs0.jpg

28txb2x.jpg

Oh neat, as long as it's in its own category I like it

They haven't added all TUF's yet.

They jumped from season 8 straight to season 15.

They'll get around to it, I'm sure.

Love it. It's such a crucial part of a fighter's (unofficial) record; it really is. There are the important fights between two future UFC fighters, but also the forgotten losses of potential contenders (Duffy-Watson, PhillWHO-Henley).

Also. when I study UFC newcomers' records, I immediately start looking for familiar names to draw conclusions, even if they're a few degrees apart. These TUF fights definitely help; I'm really happy they did it.

I don't know I feel I've seen the tuf show fights on there was while ago.

Nah, it's a very new feature, couple days or so.

I'm always browsing fight finder, lol.

Yes. I was using FF a good while before I decided to check the forums then make an account.

I don't see the backyard brawl on Ferrozzo's record.

Fightfinder still pushing a narrative.

kylewatsonvs-johnmakdessi7.gif

I'll always remember Watson for this more.

Not putting him down, spinning backfist KO's are just so rare.

Yes. I was using FF a good while before I decided to check the forums then make an account.

When did you decide to start trolling posters in the heavies though?

Kidding...

I usually use Wikipedia because it's nicer too look at, guess I'll have to use fight finder more often.

i think tuf fights should be even on official records, because why not? it is a legit fight with weigh-ins and s**t

Back