Conor #1 in MMA KO% ?(wiki)

oh I cant wait to see the haters twist this in some way

"KOs"

they consider all his TKOs as KOs for this.

he has actually 5 actual KOs per se

thats like 23%.

misleading.

Last edited:
I think Yvel has a better %

Edit: He's at 84%

Yes I don't know how accurate the Wikipedia page is. That whole section is interesting though.

Whateva... He's gonna lose again and his only way to live will be to sell McTapper meals in Mcdonalds when Nate gonna end his career this time.

Ronald.jpg

Manhoef -> 93% KO

Edit, just checked the list it's full of crap.
Black beast isn't in it -> 88% and a whooooole bunch of other fighter who have a KO% above 65 neither.

Manhoef's % is from kickboxing not MMA

Whateva... He's gonna lose again and his only way to live will be to sell McTapper meals in Mcdonalds when Nate gonna end his career this time.

Ronald.jpg
Poland... Thats that deserted place where the women have to show the men how to fight right?

Yea the Wikipedia page is not always accurate, that's why I posted with a ?

Erokhin is at 89%

Poland... Thats that deserted place where the women have to show the men how to fight right?
Hussarball.jpg

What is your problem friend? ;) You probably dont know that Polish people are one of the courageous man in this universe. Learn a little history. We were vanished from the map of the world 2 times. And we are still here, fighting.

Battles of Poland

Battle of Hodów - 400 vs 40 000 ? Easy.

I could write here something like 1000000000000000000000 pages why I'm proud to be Polish.

They hate us cus they aint us.

Also I'm super proud from Jędrzejczyk and Kowalkiewicz. They are so stronk. Even if they lose... "HE IS STILL MY BOY!"

Last edited:
Yea so this page is a typical Wikipedia page lol

Hussarball.jpg

What is your problem friend? ;) You probably dont know that Polish people are one of the courageous man in this universe. Learn a little history. We were vanished from the map of the world 2 times. And we are still here, fighting.

Battles of Poland

Battle of Hodów - 400 vs 40 000 ? Easy.

I could write here something like 1000000000000000000000 pages why I'm proud to be Polish.

They hate us cus they aint us.

Also I'm super proud from Jędrzejczyk and Kowalkiewicz. They are so stronk. Even if they lose... "HE IS STILL MY BOY!"
"Poland is full of butterfaces." Is it a myth?

That list isn't accurate even from his part. His KO% is 77,27%. Whoever listed those clearly lost interest when Conor lost to Nate.

Back