If Nate pulls out

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I saw his tweet yesterday and i think theres now a strong possibility that he quits. I hope they fight but IF they're not fighting, who would you want to be Conors opponent at UFC 202?

I would go with Ferguson. Great charisma,trashtalking. It could very well be the next 196 with Ferguson.

Tony is a poor mans Nate Diaz, he's worse at everything..... Conor would actually smash him within 1 round

The tweet about being played?
That would warrant a "Threadstarter is Dhalsim-like with his reach, Joe."

@Mr&Mrs Jones almost gave me a heart attack with this same topic. What is going on? If Diaz gets injured, I blame you 2.

I thought that tweet was in reference to Conor's little video package on Conan.

He's got more one shot KO power though. Different fight.
but is a terrible striker in comparison, he'd be lucky to land anything on Conor..... after watching Landon punch him about the cage, Im confident Conor would do the same only he'd finish the job

They should pick really carefull, i don't think Connor as a star can't take another loss,even more if its against someone with not a bigger name

but is a terrible striker in comparison, he'd be lucky to land anything on Conor..... after watching Landon punch him about the cage, Im confident Conor would do the same only he'd finish the job
I wonder if Conor would be able to take him out though, he's extremely durable and dangerous due to high KO power. He only needs to land once and the whole fight changes. Conor has been hit quite a few times by Mendes and Nate, don't think he's unhittable at all.

I would love Khabib to ragdoll him XD

I'd be up to see Khabib and an epic ragdolling.

Khabib_Nurmagomedov-15506.jpg

Last edited:
Khabib is the single worst matchup for connor at 170 outside maia

Yeah, I am now worried some shit might go down. Haa

I am worried that these guys jinxed it, first that thread yesterday now this haaa. If something happens we know who to blame.

Back