If CM punk wins again Gall, will you eat crow and say that Punk is legit?

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I get all of the Punk hate and don't have a problem with it. My question is simply if he wins this fight will you stop hating on him and admit that you were wrong or will you excuse his victory by saying that Gall sucks or something like that?

Yep. If he wins he is the GOAT.

I think the more likely outcome would be "Gall was never any good"

The man is stepping into the cage vs another man who is a skilled trained fighter.

Win or lose the man is legit and has my respect.

Shrug honestly though don't really give a fuck.

The melt downs if he wins should be fun though for a day or two.

I will give him some credit then rather then none. Its not like he will be a top fighter. Its doesn't matter because there is no way he is beating gall. He gets instant credit for having the balls to get in there though.

Who cares? He probably regrets the whole thing by now.

If we're talking about respect for just stepping into the octagon, Fred Ettish got there first against worse odds.

Who Gall really beat to be contested as a legit UFC fighter? He got 2 fights in MMA against total cans, I would even call this guys paper bags... for christ sake...

Obviously. Unless he beats him in like 13 seconds by a lucky punch.

Who Gall really beat to be contested as a legit UFC fighter? He got 2 fights in MMA against total cans, I would even call this guys paper bags... for christ sake...

It's interesting to me that People talk about how bad Gall is but then say that Punk has zero chance of winning. You could respond with saying that Punk is worse but I don't think that makes a lot of sense. If Gall is such a can then Punk definitely has a decent chance to win.

I would laugh at the hilarity of the situation.

Much like I did when Bisping won the title.

CM Punk could end up the greatest fighter of all time but it would still be bullshit he got signed by the UFC without a single fight

The Zombiefied King of Pop is Gall's only win in the UFC so far.

3/4 Fighters signed from Looking For A Fight have lost recently, Gall will complete The Prophecy.

The Looking For A Fight Curse is real.

Gall's future is set, Septemeber 10th he will go to sleep.

It's interesting to me that People talk about how bad Gall is but then say that Punk has zero chance of winning. You could respond with saying that Punk is worse but I don't think that makes a lot of sense. If Gall is such a can then Punk definitely has a decent chance to win.

Of course he have chance. 2 cans gonna fight each other, Punk is just bigger can but have better camp with Duke Roufus on his side.

And when Punk beats Jon Jones in his next fight I will call him GOAT.

And when I discover the cure for cancer I'll buy Sherdog and ban anyone saying Shogun could win a belt in 2016.

I find it unbearable that people somehow consider Gall a super legit UFC fighter.

He's not.

How is Punk gonna win? Cut a scathing promo and make Gall's corner throw in the towel?

Back