When Overeem first signed to the ufc there were a lot of people saying shogun would still KO him

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you remember that sherdog?

Of course there were also many persons that said he is going to win the HW title, but it was shocking how many haters were saying that shogun would still Knock him out.

Prime Shogun beats prime Overeem. Overeem got KOd twice by him.

Maybe not but still. Shogun is amazing.

Prime Shogun beats prime Overeem. Overeem got KOd twice by him.

It was 2012 shogun that people were talking about.

And no... Overeem destroys prime shogun effortless.

When Ubereem first signed to the UFC, I thought "That's a big motherfucker, but he use to be really skinny.......he is definitely on some shit" he later popped. Haa

It was 2012 shogun that people were talking about.

And no... Overeem destroys prime shogun effortless.

Well he fought prime Shogun and got annihilated. You are saying roided Reem beats Shogun?

When Ubereem first signed to the UFC, I thought "That's a big motherfucker, but he use to be really skinny.......he is definitely on some shit" he later popped. Haa

When Ubereem signed with the UFC I thought

Well he fought prime Shogun and got annihilated. You are saying roided Reem beats Shogun?

LOL what? I'm saying that this or whatever version of overeem from 2008 til present destroys him.

And yeah...people were saying that shogun would ko a roided reem... which is dumb.

You really dumb, if you are not trolling

Prime Shogun probably beats most of fighters on this planet.

Look at this man... He was pure animal.

ShogunGrandPrixTrophy_crop_north.jpg

LOL what? I'm saying that this or whatever version of overeem from 2008 til present destroys him.

And yeah...people were saying that shogun would ko a roided reem... which is dumb.

I haven't said he would beat Roided Reem. But any Reem is always a glass cannon. Shogun isn't. Id favour horse meat Reem.

We don't need to beat up the delusional Shogun fans anymore, that battle is long gone...

Prime Shogun probably beats most of fighters on this planet.

Look at this man... He was pure animal.

ShogunGrandPrixTrophy_crop_north.jpg
Oh man, I remember the awful cries of Arona fans whining about the illegal headbutt Shogun used to win that night!

Vanderlei would have beaten Shogun back then anyways.

Do you remember that sherdog?

Of course there were also many persons that said he is going to win the HW title, but it was shocking how many haters were saying that shogun would still Knock him out.

I can't say I remember that.

So it's 'shocking' that people think he would ko a guy he ALREADY ko'ed twice. Reem put on 50 pounds of muscle when he first came into the UFC, if he fought Shogun at 205 or Shogun was allowed to 'bulk up' to hw he would be taking his third nap. Whats shocking is when Reem got ko'ed by Travis Browne, Bigfoot, and Ben Rothwell.

I think you are the dumb one.....the only version of Shogun that roided Overeem beats is the present day broken Shogun and even that isn't 100% guaranteed.

Were there? I would say when Overeem signed at the height of his Uber phase the general feeling was more that any version of Shogun wouldn't have a chance which in retrospect is likely incorrect.

afa9t1.gif

19w40w.gif

How many times does Shogun need to take his soul ? 20 ?

Back