Nate Diaz story on trying to buy a Cadillac! LOL!

So much for the theory that he is really smart but just speaks badly.

So much for the theory that he is really smart but just speaks badly.
He quickly learned from his misconception of money and worth, sounds pretty smart to me.

The dumb thing woulda been to be like "Yo, fuck it! i'll get 16 grand more the next TUF fight!, gimme that shit on layaway dawg!"

No, he got brought back down to reality and started to figure things out, wtf, this is really forward thinking.

He's even trying to impart this learned knowledge to "younger guys", so like wtf.

Smart.

I bought a '98 STS for $1300 from a chick who was about to be evicted from her house. Still have it.

Dam its just a story about him being a kid trying to buy his car, the lame ass hate is spewing out of all your pores.

Not hate, but he has no basic understanding of math as a young adult. Even 3rd graders that have bought some candy have a better understanding of how money works.

He was not a little kid, he was 22 at the time, that is kind of sad that he thought he could buy a house and a car with that.

After he whoops Conor's ass again, he'll more money to buy more shit...maybe even buy his mom that house! That's if he hasn't already. War Diaz!!!!

Lol the dvd player got me. He probably bought that honda cash so he had no debt. You can buy a lot of cool cars with 16 grand.

Not hate, but he has no basic understanding of math as a young adult. Even 3rd graders that have bought some candy have a better understanding of how money works.

He was not a little kid, he was 22 at the time, that is kind of sad that he thought he could buy a house and a car with that.
It wasn't that far off for down payments. He fought 4 times in his first year, so that's 64k, and he lives in Stockton. You telling me people making over 60k in stockton don't have a house and car? You can probably buy a 12 bedroom mansion with a 6 car garage in stockton for that much.

Back