does anyone remember the 2 fights that cruz was commentating

br89

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
all i remember that both fights were in fightpass prelims and he was third chair with rogan or goldi but i cant remember the fight card if u do pls let me know which fightcard was it

He commentated UFC on Fox 17. Did the short lived RDA vs Cowboy 2...Ngannou vs Henrique...& I can't remember the others but they were FP Prelims.

Edit:

Usman vs Edwards & Luque vs Hassan. Great commentary from Dom as usual.

thank you so much guys
1437.gif

Hopefully Dom will become a commentator after he is done with competing inside the cage...

Hopefully Dom will become a commentator after he is done with competing inside the cage...

yeah, either him or bas rutten or frank mir

i am on the fence about brian stan - he can get carried away under the influence of jon anik..

Funny thing Dom's destruction of mizugaki ended quicker than his commentary for RDA v. Cowboy2, look at the clock
mizugaki%2Btko.gif
ZdIG9znxOxies.gif

yeah, either him or bas rutten or frank mir

i am on the fence about brian stan - he can get carried away under the influence of jon anik..
I agree with all of those except with Bas ... imo he was allways biased and it was very annoying. I might be somewhat exagerating but this has been my opinion of him.
Above all those great options i would definatly hire the GOAT commentator from the Fedor vs Maldonado card... despite his evident flaws he was entertaining and funny as fuk !! :D

dan hardy would be good too

i would like to see liddell commentate something tells me he would do a good job too

has forrest ever done any?

Back