So Vitor and Mousasi are gonna fight...

And by no one you mean all of sherdog?

Old news. Already been talked to death.

Vitor vs Mousasi can be one of those fights where both guys won´t engage much, but the easiest way for Mousasi to win would be to take the fight to the ground and gnp Vitor who has always had problems with that kind of approach... although Mousasi isn´t a pressure fighter (to force Vitor to gas himself out), he has excellent stand up and would probably start by using his boxing until he found an opening for his takedowns, I little bit different than Jacare´s approach against Vitor which was clearly to get the fight to the ground as fast as he could. I guess Mousasi has a better chance at taking this if he takes it to the ground, and if the fight stays too long on the feet, Vitor´s gonna find that opening.

Wasn't this fight supposed to happen at the cancelled Affliction event?

Vitor vs Mousasi can be one of those fights where both guys won´t engage much, but the easiest way for Mousasi to win would be to take the fight to the ground and gnp Vitor who has always had problems with that kind of approach... although Mousasi isn´t a pressure fighter (to force Vitor to gas himself out), he has excellent stand up and would probably start by using his boxing until he found an opening for his takedowns, I little bit different than Jacare´s approach against Vitor which was clearly to get the fight to the ground as fast as he could. I guess Mousasi has a better chance at taking this if he takes it to the ground, and if the fight stays too long on the feet, Vitor´s gonna find that opening.

Mousasi doesn't even have to go for the takedown. Tag him a couple of times and Vitor will be kind enough to pull the guard. It's pretty straightforward for there.

Lots of peeps are talking about it dude. Moose beats Vitor up in the clinch.

Back