Cyborg and white Knights

Watermelonfresh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You lames continue to support her. She can't make weight, she can but chooses not to based on fear of depleting her power. She made 139 already. If she lowered walking weight to 160 it would doable to get to 135, she chooses not to because she's worried about losing and you clowns support her calling out other fighters saying they're scared when all she has to do is work her way down. She is the one ducking, has to be biggest in her weight class....

You lames continue to support her. She can't make weight, she can but chooses not to based on fear of depleting her power. She made 139 already. If she lowered walking weight to 160 it would doable to get to 135, she chooses not to because she's worried about losing and you clowns support her calling out other fighters saying they're scared when all she has to do is work her way down. She is the one ducking, has to be biggest in her weight class....

pchJC6lIQ1a8leT2iF16_Swing-Backflip-Fail.gif

Double LOL at "She's worried about losing."

Thanks for the laugh

0 / 10

Cyborg vs. a literal white knight @ UFC 204.

In before War Pig and Tormund's hateful 69 of likes.

I think Cyborg making 139 was just some freak occurrence. She can't make 135.

New women's weight classes - 110, 125, 140

Then you get all the talent.

No one white knights Cyborg lol. People like Cyborg because she wrecks shit.

Cyborg-1.gif

The question is if Rousey decided to do the unthinkable and flat out skip 145 and go up two weight classes in just a few months time, would Cyborg be as eager to 'not worry about the weight' and go up in weight and fight Rousey at 155? That'd really be something.

The woman is a fighter, you are a keyboard warrior. She was being interviewed after her mma fight with either tweet or van duin and when the announcer said she was undefeated for x number of years she quickly responded saying no, that she had lost her last fight to Baars which was a muay thai fight. Tis doesn't sound like someone who is afraid to lose or look bad.

Never heard her claim to be able to beat up men or take everyone out with one arm, etc. If you know what I am saying.
She always comes across as respectful toward people and she is fun as hell to watch.

I like fighters who always bring it, I don't pick based on popularity like a teenage girl with posters on my wall. If that makes me a white knight in your eyes then that's ok. I can live with that from a hater troll.

Whether its at 145 or 139 she probably nukes any of the women in the ufc. You and they can call her a duck or any other thing you like but the toughest chick in mma right now may just fight for invicta. Go cry.

I'm pretty sure she's the last female on the planet that needs a white knight.

She's a coward who's ducking Germaine deRandamie and is calling out smaller girls coming off losses.

How can anyone cheer for that?

Back