What do you think the UFC did to make Nate say he doesn't trust them

Was at Pride GP 2000

Brown Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I saw he tweeted don't trust anyone and that the ufc screwed him over again.

You think they hyped this fight and going to have McGregor take a different fight? Maybe McGregor is hurt and his next match is against Aldo?

What do you think?

I don't know what it was exactly, but I would be really surprised (motherfuckers) if it has nothing to do with money.

He's pissed that the UFC set him up on Conan.

Dana - " Don't worry Nate we'll iron out all the details after the fight..."

Nate Diaz has been making the rounds to promote his rematch with Conor McGregor at UFC 202 on Aug. 20, including a stint on the Conan O'Brien show on Tuesday night. That sounds all well and good, but Diaz, after appearing on the show, tweeted on Wednesday, “UFC played me again. #trustnobody”

Diaz was likely referring to being surprised on the show by a pre-taped video appearance by McGregor, which O'Brien played back for him while he was sitting in the guest chair.

TRENDING > Dan Henderson Plans to Retire After Michael Bisping Fight

“Sorry I couldn't make the show this week, but as a present to you, I sent Nate in my place,” said McGregor. “I just hope he's not up on that stage wearing that stupid black t-shirt (which he was).

“The boy won the lotto the last time. He knows it. I know it. Well, Aug. 20, I get my revenge.”

Visibly agitated, Diaz kept his cool on the show, referencing his victory over McGregor in their first meeting and promoting the rematch.

“Truth came out (in the first fight), and truth will be Aug. 20, when it goes down again.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nate-d...3bmpvBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

An intern probably looked at him the wrong way

Either a fight or a pay issue. Or both.
7ac.jpg

I'm sure there's a reason. I can't imagine any fighter trusting Dana under any circumstance that's for damn sure.

I both love the Conor bit AND it makes me root for Diaz.

I knew that video of Dana getting Stockton Slapped was sketchy,

I bet UFC had a stylist to tell him to wear a black shirt too. Pretty smart that they don't let Nate talk back.
Conor " blah blah blah next time next time blah blah blah revenge "
Nate " I beat your ass already. In a real fight you are dead. No second chances I'm going to kill you next time"
Conor" please don't kill me"

Either a fight or a pay issue. Or both.
I agree with that. Its more than likely the case. But knowing how the Diaz bro's conduct themselves, Im pretty sure he wasnt happy with him coming to the interview and having Conor do pre video appearance. Especially after he whooped his ass and Conor ducked press conferences, and only did one sit down to talk stupid. Then shows up in a pre prepared video talking shit when Nate cant say anything back that could warrant a response. If you are a real mf'r like the Diaz's then its really hard to hold back.

How did the UFC screw him over in the past? If we can figure that out, then we probably know the reason behind the tweet.

Writers are assuming it's because Conor had a surprise appearance on Conan. That could have been set up by Conan's people though, plus Nate and Conor do have a fight to promote, so who knows.

Back