Champion Daniel Cormier and former UFC fighter Kenny Florian choose Tyron Woodley!

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
UFC tonight cast members Daniel Cormier and former UFC fighter Kenny Florian both choose Tyron Woodley to finish Ruthless Robbie Lawler at UFC 201 this Saturday, July 30th.

(Yes, I'm aware they work together)

Thoughts on their pick?

Last edited:
Professional courtesy.

They know that he's getting KO'd.

You mean they pick their fellow broadcaster? Color me surprised. They also both picked Namajunas to win,which is probably the company pick as well.

they work together
and tyron is a sensitive character, he'd probably hold it against them lol

Honestly Robbie is capable of winning or losing any of his title fights. All his defenses have been razor thin

Keep these Woodley picks coming, it'll be great to watch afterwards.

UFC tonight cast members Daniel Cormier and former UFC fighter Kenny Florian both choose Tyron Woodley to finish Ruthless Robbie Lawler at UFC 201 this Saturday, July 30th.

Thoughts on their pick?
Don't blame them, they've seen the needles under the analyst desk.

Kenny is usually right

They're right. Woodley is going to shock the world.

You mean they pick their fellow broadcaster? Color me surprised. They also both picked Namajunas to win,which is probably the company pick as well.
I was slightly surprised to be honest lol.
Karolina derails the "company pick" Saturday buddeh. <42>

Would you make a pick and broadcast it to the world. Just because it's politically correct ? I sure wouldn't.

I don't think some here are giving Cormier, or Florian credit. They do have their own minds.

They're right

Woodley has been doing nothing but drilling against southpaws for two years
He'll have a slow first round
Then crack Robbie with a right in the second

Collin it

TS has no thoughts of his own, relying on Luke Thomas and UFC broadcast team to make picks. Lol what a chump.

Would you make a pick and broadcast it to the world. Just because it's politically correct ? I sure wouldn't.

I don't think some here are giving Cormier, or Florian credit. They do have their own minds.
That's what I'm saying, I wouldn't either.

Couldn't agree more buddeh.

TS has no thoughts of his own, relying on Luke Thomas and UFC broadcast team to make picks. Lol what a chump.
What do you mean? I didn't choose Woodley? Actually I didn't make a pick for that fight at all yet, and I chose against them by picking Karolina to win.

You've been talking a ton of shit ever since your boy t-ferg got wobbled 3 times in one round lol.

well, if you realize that dc picked woodley just because he's another black dude, and the fact that florian copies everything, you understand it clearly

Wouldn't be shocked at all if Woodley knocked Robbie out cold. Lawler takes way too much punishment lately.

For all those people saying professional courtesy I don't remember them picking Bisping

Back