UFC 200 only sold 80% of the seats

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But they had a pretty good gate, which means overcharged the good seats and all the rich spoiled kids payed for it.

How come I never get free tickets?

All because of Conor. It would do worse without him. They was watching Conor react to the fights, not the fights.

idgas.gif

That's not what that means. The UFC always gives out thousands of comps in Vegas, and 15K is a bigger paid attendance than they usually have in Vegas so that's why they had a huge gate, not necessarily because all the spoiled rich people bought tickets.

UFC 200 wasn't anything special.

But they had a pretty good gate, which means overcharged the good seats and all the rich spoiled kids payed for it.

Screw people who work for a living and have enough money to buy nice things!

Yeah all those swines who booed Cormier should not have been in the arena. Thats what happens when you have expensive tickets though.

UFC FN that was after UFC 200 was so much better. Names dont mean shit, especially fucking wrestlers. Fuck DC.

why do you think all rich people are kids and spoiled?

Some people actually work hard and make good money.

Last edited:
Possibly because he isn't rich?
LOL I make almost 6 figures boy.

That shit will get you nowhere in NYC. Its why Im living with my parents for now.

Most of you guys wouldnt survive here in NYC with your current salaries

LOL I make almost 6 figures boy.

That shit will get you nowhere in NYC. Its why Im living with my parents for now.

Most of you guys wouldnt survive here in NYC with your current salaries
We also wouldnt last 10 seconds in Oxnard

Back