UFC 201 Embedded Episode 4

So quick with the embedded bro.

I swear Chung's Internet is ahead of time. Haa
If you were at my house using my router/internet service you'd disagree. Cox can go suck a giant box of cocks. Shit craps out on me more than you'd expect.

Guys like Tyrone.W are what brock lesnar was talking about when he said he's built like a black man. T.W seems to big for the weight he fights at..

If you were at my house using my router/internet service you'd disagree. Cox can go suck a giant box of cocks. Shit craps out on me more than you'd expect.

Really?

You type up the quotes during the Pre/Post Fight Conferences really fast though. Haa

Really?

You type up the quotes during the Pre/Post Fight Conferences really fast though. Haa
It's at it's worst from 7AM-9AM, and 12PM-3PM. At 10PM-3AM (when UFC events are over and pressers are on) it usually works fine haha. Funny enough, it typically does not crap out on me when I'm streaming events on fightpass. It's very strange.

It's at it's worst from 7AM-9AM, and 12PM-3PM. At 10PM-3AM (when UFC events are over and pressers are on) it usually works fine haha. Funny enough, it typically does not crap out on me when I'm streaming events on fightpass. It's very strange.

Haa. At least The Internet has the decency not to disrupt your enjoyments of MMA and keep on providing the Embeddeds & quotes brother.

Haa. At least The Internet has the decency not to disrupt your enjoyments of MMA and keep on providing the Embeddeds & quotes brother.
Yeah man luckily. A new router might fix the problem but I've yet to try a new one to see if it fixes the issue.

These embeddeds haven't been the most exciting. Tyron's kids have definitely been the highlights.

annoying screaming coaches jesus christ i hate this

Yeah man luckily. A new router might fix the problem but I've yet to try a new one to see if it fixes the issue.

These embeddeds haven't been the most exciting. Tyron's kids have definitely been the highlights.

Hopefully you get that fixed soon.

Also thanks for the heads up about these embeddeds, I haven't been keeping with these episodes so far. The last event I remembered with some pretty mundane embeddeds was UFC 195 also featuring Lawler.

Im glad pat berry didn't appear this time. Dude is a attention seeker.

lkrmW_s-200x150.gif

Guys like Tyrone.W are what brock lesnar was talking about when he said he's built like a black man. T.W seems to big for the weight he fights at..
Twood is only 5'8" and has a normal bone structure and the guy is shredded so I'd imagine he's probably at 182-185 on fight night, which isn't that bad really

Back