How much money should Mark Hunt receive from Brock cheating?

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think 51% is fair the other 49% can go to a steroid education awareness program/s.

Thoughts?

How much should Brock receive for Mark Hunt cheating? He did grab the fence during the fight to stop a takedown.

The same amount he got from Frank Mir.
I mean, why should winning or losing compromise his principles?

Mark has to be consistent with the premises of his argument.

Last edited:
at this point none, but if they worked that kind of thing into future contracts, i would be fine w that, it would make sense

The same amount anyone has ever gotten from an opponent who cheated. 0

Last edited:
Deliberate cheating should be 50% of total remuneration.

Half is fair, should be more then the weight missed punishment of 20%

I'd be more down with compensating Hunt prior to his recent habitual bitching. All angry and begging for more $ is weak.

Well it's not in the rules, so he'll get nothing. But I agree with hunt, if you give up 20% of your purse for missing weight, then you should give up more than that if you get popped. But it's not in the rules now, so he won't get a penny. But they should put it in for the future.

Well it's not in the rules, so he'll get nothing. But I agree with hunt, if you give up 20% of your purse for missing weight, then you should give up more than that if you get popped. But it's not in the rules now, so he won't get a penny. But they should put it in for the future.

Is it three cheaters in a row?

Hunt deserves compensation IMO.

How much should he get? Fuck all-none the greedy bastard

Nothing. The punishment for being caught is sufficient.

Back