Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley Pre-Fight Analysis - UFC 201

I actually really like Woodley.

He seems like a pretty nice guy overall, and a dedicated family man. He's pretty well spoken on the FS1 broadcasts. And he's got some serious punching power.

Wouldn't mind seeing him get the strap to be honest.

Classic fight where i like both fighters and i can't pick lol

I also see Woodley achieving a first round TKO. I don't really see this being competitive.

You guys are nuts, Lawler is going to put a beat down on Woodley.

I understand why people are picking Woodley, but I'd be very surprised if he won this. Lawler by violent KO early or late.

Woodley´s most deadly weapon is his right overhand, and the question is, is Lawler gonna be able to deal with that? Well, I believe he will. Lawler knows what´s coming and he´s gonna be aware of that shot during the whole fight. Woodley is gonna have to come up with more than just that, and I´m not talking about takedowns, cause he know´s Lawler's got great TDD, so in order to create an opening for the takedowns he´s gonna have to mix in some COMBOS and not single shots like that overhand, but he´s never really shown great combos in his previous fights, just those power shots. I believe once Lawler gets his thing going and feels his distance (he´s got excellent distance control) he is gonna pick Woodley apart like Rory did with nasty combos and Woodley is gonna crumble eventually.

Woodley´s most deadly weapon is his right overhand, and the question is, is Lawler gonna be able to deal with that? Well, I believe he will. Lawler knows what´s coming and he´s gonna be aware of that shot during the whole fight. Woodley is gonna have to come up with more than just that, and I´m not talking about takedowns, cause he know´s Lawler's got great TDD, so in order to create an opening for the takedowns he´s gonna have to mix in some COMBOS and not single shots like that overhand, but he´s never really shown great combos in his previous fights, just those power shots. I believe once Lawler gets his thing going and feels his distance (he´s got excellent distance control) he is gonna pick Woodley apart like Rory did with nasty combos and Woodley is gonna crumble eventually.

Dope breakdown!

Back