UFC 201 Main Event - Robbie Lawler vs Tyron Woodley - Pick

I'm picking the guy without emphysema.

I think Tryon has the tools to pull this one out. He's fast as fuck and has some decent power. I think his lay off is probably going to help big time as he has had time to learn more/shore up any holes in his game.
That being said Robbie can crush anyone out there in a split sec and he's really well rounded and dat heart he shows can't be denied.
I give this one to Robbie 60% of the time.

I think Tryon has the tools to pull this one out. He's fast as fuck and has some decent power. I think his lay off is probably going to help big time as he has had time to learn more/shore up any holes in his game.
That being said Robbie can crush anyone out there in a split sec and he's really well rounded and dat heart he shows can't be denied.
I give this one to Robbie 60% of the time.
Well said

If Woodley pulls it off it's gonna have to be early on. Robbie's cardio and grit is levels above Tyron's. Robbie has taken a lot of damage yes, but I feel like he has one more good title defense left in him and his striking defense is solid early in the fight. He starts allowing himself to get hit late in the fight. By then, Woodley will have slowed down considerably.

This of course, is not to say that Woodley's cardio is as bad as everyone else says it is, but it's not good enough to allow him to outwork Robbie for 5 rounds or to get a late finish. He WILL be mouth breathing by the middle to end of the 2nd round. After the 3rd he's gonna be ripe for the finish and Lawler WILL smell the blood and move in.

Lawler has it if he doesn't go apeshit in the early rounds. Woodley has a chance but he's struggled with fighters with better striking than him

images

Here´s mine

woodley might pull out a decision win by being more hungry, but i also feel like he is tailor made for lawler....lawler by tko r3

I got Lawler via good tdd/good stand-up.. Also hopefully a knockout after round 3. The odds for a 3rd round knockout was 15-1

Back