Nate diaz might beat conor however...

SpadeASpade

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Eddie, RDA, Fergunson, Khabib, Pettis, Barboza, brooks would all beat Nate. Hell i honestly think nate might just retire after the conor fight.

tumblr_n5c8z32iMV1tt2jjyo1_250.gif

everyone already knows Nate is a high level gate keeper. LoL at the people who think he's super elite

and yes Conor lost to a gate keeper. deal wid it

Nate has a history of coming up short against the elites of the division. I don't think he'll retire though. Another win over McGregor will set up some big $ fights.

Conor will win but Nate would beat the shit out of Eddie, Tony, Pettis and Brooks

Nate is capable of beating any LW.

They would also beat conor

What's your point

Nate would beat pettis these days as well, USADA pettis is an easy win for nate

I don't think we'll ever see a Diaz as a champion in the UFC, but if he beats Connor again he'll have a lot of leverage at the contract negotiations table.

With your logic TS, it sheds light as to where Conor is @ the LW rankings....

This fight is a joke anyway

It's a fight at welterweight between a featherweight and a lightweight

The winner of which will probably get a title shot at lightweight

Nate would beat ferg, brooks, and barboza.

He still beats cerrone too who is like #2 at lw right now.

At first I thought you put edgar on there. Nate would beat the brakes off him and pretty much any fw including aldo.

Eddie, RDA, Fergunson, Khabib, Pettis, Barboza, brooks would all beat Nate. Hell i honestly think nate might just retire after the conor fight.
Nate could beat any of those guys, with the probable exception of RDA and Khabib. The rest is even money, assuming he's in shape and not injured. He fucked up Cowboy, thats for sure. and cowboy is no joke.

Agreed, same goes for Conor tho. Even if he wins he still struggled with (and lost to) a mid level 155er that will never be champ. I don't think a win does much for either guy which is why this rematch is pretty much pointless

Nate beats alvarez and half the LW top ten with ease. TS, I bet you're one of them rubes who thought Diaz was a gimme fight for Conor, haha.

And what Nate actually is, is called a contender; a gatekeeper is what Conor would have been if he tried to actually fight his way to the top of 155 the way Nate did.

as long nate beats up irish jabroni and keeps being entertaining in his fights, im happy.

lk0VW.gif

As it is with Holly...

Nate will always be loved, and admired for bringing down the beast.

I don't give a flyin fuck if they lose every single fight in the future. You can't take away those glorious wins.

Back