Joe Rogan signs for 1 more year with UFC (no international travel)

BombsNBolos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Joe Rogan announced on his 7/26/16 Podcast with Jeremy Stephens that he signed a 1 year deal to stay with the UFC. He almost got out but the UFC 196 card changed his mind (Holm vs Tate & Diaz vs McGregor). He did state he would not be doing any international shows.

Good.

Him and Dan Hardy are the best commentators the UFC have.

He doesn't usually do the international shows anyway does he? The international show are usually Fight Night cards where Joe sticks to the numbered events and the UFC on Fox cards.

He does all of the PPV's regardless of where they are, mainly Brazil.

Joe can be biased but i still like him....
11rexqv.gif

Whoever said Rogan was talking about quitting as a negotation tactic was probably on the mark.

like him or not, the ufc won't be quite the same without him when he finally does go.

12 PPV's a year, 2 million per pay per view. Fuck yeah!

He doesn't usually do the international shows anyway does he? The international show are usually Fight Night cards where Joe sticks to the numbered events and the UFC on Fox cards.
There are sometimes PPVs elsewhere. Brazil, Australia... Will he change his mind if they make event in Dublin stadium with Conor..?

12 PPV's a year, 2 million per pay per view. Fuck yeah!

I think its sad Bruce Buffer's purse is higher than 98% of the fighters ont he card, but that's just me.

Good for Rogan, maybe this means the new owners will start paying undercard fighters a middle class income.

Hardy is too biased in favor of Europeans. I like Stann and Rogan.

Stann is somewhat ignorant of the grappling game imo, not to mention I cringe so hard everytime I hear him refer to the whizzer as "wizard".

Anik: Fighter A is shooting for a Single Leg on Fighter B!

Stann: Fighter B needs to quickly secure his WIZARD!!!

<1>

Only one more year we have to deal with rogan. Yes!

Back