UFC 209: Diaz bros headline

EarlyAndOften

Willow Whisp
@White
Reaction score
Nate for the light weight strap and nick for the welterweight strap. I realize it's a ways off but would be cool to see, even though they don't ever fight the same night. Possibly the skrap pack vs SBG

No one cares about the 209 except the people that are too dumb or too poor to move out.

It's a good idea to have both of them on that card for the poster & t shirt sales alone

Nick Diaz hasn't taken fighting seriously for years. Should Nick just be gifted a title shot?

The closer we get to that number the more topics like this we will have. :D

You aren't the first at all or the last that will be like UFC 209 = Diaz bros have to fight :D

Diaz bros don't fight on the same cards.

Personally I was more interested to see if anyone thought either would be in title contentions around that time.
Lightweight division is to stacked for Nate imo. Too many smart fights for nick to get back to the top

It'd be a missed opportunity if neither one of them was on 209 imo.

Nick Diaz hasn't taken fighting seriously for years. Should Nick just be gifted a title shot?
Why not?
They are giving Dan Henderson a titleshot.
Ufc matchmaker don't give a shit about legitimate contenders.

It's a fun idea. I'd like to see it.

Nate for the light weight strap and nick for the welterweight strap. I realize it's a ways off but would be cool to see, even though they don't ever fight the same night. Possibly the skrap pack vs SBG

Unless you're living under a rock, they've both stated numerous times that they won't fight on the same card.<16>

If Nate beats Conor again I would love to see Nate vs Alvarez. Holy hell that would be a fun fight.

funny-gifs25.gif

Back