UFC 201 Lawler vs Woodley Predictions

scottiej86

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

UFC 201: Lawler vs Woodley- Saturday July 30th 2016

Twitter: @KO_Predictions

UFC 201: Lawler vs Woodley- This Episode of the show covers Predictions for the 5 main card fights on the UFC 201: Lawler vs Woodley card.

Main Card
Robbie Lawler vs Tyron Woodley
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Rose Namajunas
Matt Brown vs Jake Ellenberger
Erik Perez vs Francisco Rivera
Ian McCall vs Justin Scoggins

Prelims
Ed Herman vs Nikita Krylov
Jorge Masvidal vs Ross Pearson
Wilson Reis vs Hector Sandoval
Ryan Benoit vs Fredy Serrano
Michael Graves vs Bojan Velickovic
Damian Grabowski vs Anthony Hamilton
Cesar Arzamendia vs Damien Brown

Lawler TKO round 4
Karolina K decision
Matt Brown sub round 2
Rivera decision
Scoggins decision
Kyrlov round 1
Masvidal split decision
Reis decision
Benoit decision
Graves decision
Hamilton round 2
Last one who the fuck knows?

Lawler - TKO (Round 1) (Black Exhaustion)

Woodley wins by TKO in round 1. At least I hope so because I am sick of seeing Lawlers face.

Lawler
Brown
Rivera
Scoggins
Krylov
Jorge M.
Reis
Serrano
Graves
Grabowski
Brown

Woodley wins by TKO in round 1. At least I hope so because I am sick of seeing Lawlers face.

The most entertaining fighter in the roster? GTFO.

Jokes aside TWood gasses and Robbie won the 5th round against Condit

Woodley gasses in 2nd Round due to Racism and/or Cardio

Lawler TKO round 4
Karolina K decision
Matt Brown sub round 2
Rivera decision
Scoggins decision
Kyrlov round 1
Masvidal split decision
Reis decision
Benoit decision
Graves decision
Hamilton round 2
Last one who the fuck knows?

Same expect for Rose-KK (I think Rose continues to flow forward towards another title shot) and Brown (seriously, submitting Ellenberger? Brown is capable of applying submissions, but it's much more likely that he just runs through poor Ellenberger and scores a KO).

Woodley wins the first 4 rounds then Lawler comes on strong in the 5th to win a SD.

Woodley gets a decision. Everyone that has beat Woodley has had a better ground game then him. Robbie doesn't have a better ground game.

And where did this myth of Woodley gassing find from? In the cardio department Woodley has the advantage. Robbie takes whole rounds off. Did it in both Hendricks fights, in the Rory fight, in the Matt Brown fight and in the Condit fight.

I don't remember Woodley every gassing. Rory and Shields ragdolled him and sapped his energy. I never saw the Marquardt fight so I can't comment on that one.

Lawler TKO Rd 4 or 5 then gets attacked by BLM outside afterwards

Robbie mid-late stoppage
Rose early submission
Brown UD/Late stoppage

Woodley gets a decision. Everyone that has beat Woodley has had a better ground game then him. Robbie doesn't have a better ground game.

And where did this myth of Woodley gassing find from? In the cardio department Woodley has the advantage. Robbie takes whole rounds off. Did it in both Hendricks fights, in the Rory fight, in the Matt Brown fight and in the Condit fight.

I don't remember Woodley every gassing. Rory and Shields ragdolled him and sapped his energy. I never saw the Marquardt fight so I can't comment on that one.

People make stuff up because they like lawler..but judging from some of the posts here ive already seen, theyre making racist comments about it.
Initially i was going to post (before i saw the racist posts) that i wouldn't be surprised of woodley won, but that lawler can win also.

I like both fighters, but part of me wants woodley to actually win due to seeing the asinine posts.

I'm not going to pick any winners for the remainder of 2016. Too much crazy shit has happened already.

People make stuff up because they like lawler..but judging from some of the posts here ive already seen, theyre making racist comments about it.
Initially i was going to post (before i saw the racist posts) that i wouldn't be surprised of woodley won, but that lawler can win also.

I like both fighters, but part of me wants woodley to actually win due to seeing the asinine posts.
You and me both brother

Back