Dana White vs. Tito

GusDawg

Oh hi Mark.
@Orange
Reaction score
These two have a long and bumpy past. White was at one point Tito's manager and then their relationship soured as White also managed Chuck.

At one point they even set up a boxing match which Dana claims that Tito withdrew from at the last minute. Dana also claims that he would beat Tito's ass in training.

Do any Sherbros honestly think a fight between the two of them would end in anything other than Tito beating Dana into a "living death"?

Thoughts...

bruce-buffer-facebook-20150314_59050B7401F4401197A815F35960AB2A.jpg

This thread is gonna give me cancer. Can feel it already.

Honestly, I believed everything Dana said about this. About THIS.

Would watch!

We'd all watch. Every single one of us.

I'm going to Vegas w/ @ortizgnp for this one.

@KONE can come too, just as long as he brings kangaroo steaks. (Don't worry, I'll bring some Suplex City t-shirts for you and the kids back home).

Tito floors him 95/100 times but that doesn't make it any less lame he wouldn't show up.

Today Dana is the most powerful and wealthy man in combat sports and Tito is just another washed up fighter.

Will it be in the UFC?

The baldfather would never pass USADAs drug test

Tito is a professional MMA fighter. Dana is the president of the UFC. I have a hard time believing Tito couldn't beat Dana.

Dana White is a former boxercize loser.. Tito Ortiz is a professional fighter..

This isn't a trick question.

tito bitched out of the match and said "danas almost a pro boxer"
ricco rodriguez said dana used to own tito when they boxed.
dana was asked if it was true and sounded shocked that anyone knew that info, but he confirmed it. he said he'd have no chance vs tito in mma, but in boxing he would.
all that said i think tito still woulda beat him if they boxed on spike...

These two have a long and bumpy past. White was at one point Tito's manager and then their relationship soured as White also managed Chuck.

At one point they even set up a boxing match which Dana claims that Tito withdrew from at the last minute. Dana also claims that he would beat Tito's ass in training.

Do any Sherbros honestly think a fight between the two of them would end in anything other than Tito beating Dana into a "living death"?

Thoughts...

I actually believe Dana would have beat Tito in a striaght boxing match. Why else would Tito have backed out? Tot has always been a loud mouth and kind of a coward. I'm sure we'll get to hear him weigh in on how he's actually owed a portion of the sale of the UFC because without him there is no UFC. But as far as their personal animosity goes I legit haven't cared of found it entertaining in anyway since like 2005.

Back