Condit not only picks Conor, he also picks Woodley

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I guess Condit doesn't bet or at least I hope he doesn't... pretty stupid to pick Conor and now Woodley.

Thoughts?

How is it stupid to pick them? Only stupid people shoot down peoples opinion and call them stupid. See what I did there? You probably didn't. Stupid.

He's like a sherdogger, make sensational picks, everyone forgets or doesn't care if you're wrong....but if you're right you get to spam and reupp your thread and pretend you are a genius instead of just one of us dudes that likes watching half naked men tickle each other

f9FW2.gif

He's like a sherdogger, make sensational picks, everyone forgets or doesn't care if you're wrong....but if you're right you get to spam and reupp your thread and pretend you are a genius instead of just one of us dudes that likes watching half naked men tickle each other

Do you know what sensational means?
McGregor vs Diaz odds are about even money. Woodley is only a 2-1 dog.

of course he picks the guy he lost to and picks against the brother of the guy he shamelessly danced around with for 3 rounds

I think he is saying what he wants to happen. However,
Conor has no power for Diaz and Woodley has no gas for Lawler.

I think Condit likes being a contrarian.

Do you know what sensational means?
McGregor vs Diaz odds are about even money. Woodley is only a 2-1 dog.

Odds are set in Vegas not based on who is better or will win, but they are set to ensure that after the public have made their bets, Vegas comes out on top

I think Conor will win a decision and have woodley by ko

Last edited:
He picks Woodley because Woodley beat him. No idea what the hell he's thinking with picking Conor.

I guess Condit doesn't bet or at least I hope he doesn't... pretty stupid to pick Conor and now Woodley.

Thoughts?

Why is it pretty stupid to pick Conor or Woodley? What do you know about betting? Can i see your stats?
perhaps the odds are quite good for woodley..im on woodley.

shertards are so funny what will you say if conor rekz diaz? could happen...

shertards<17>

Odds are set in Vegas not based on who is better or will win, but they are set to ensure that after the public have made their bets, Vegas comes out on top

When breaking down skill. Conor didn't get better in a few months, and Diaz will have sparred and have better timing from the get go and outclass Conor again

Woodley is (I've said this before) the guy who barely scraped by a split decision against an out of shape gastrolum, then sat out for 2 years

I still want to go with the betting odds when talking about who is the favorite, who is the underdog and what outcome would be an upset.
If Diaz and Lawler are huge favorites in your opinion that's fine, but the betting public obviously disagrees.

Back