Joe Rogan - life after the UFC

GiTailor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What will Joe do after the UFC?

I think Joe Rogan is such an influential and life changing person that he should be doing lecture at universities all over the world. I'm sure there are many place that would pay a premium price for his knowledge and insight. Also, he should receive an honorory doctorate due to all the awareness he has brought to the world.

3c2b7a90-e6f1-0132-4660-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Is her still planning on leaving, even though Dana is stayin as president? I really hope he doesn't leave, I like other commentators too but I've always loved Rogan.

Is her still planning on leaving, even though Dana is stayin as president? I really hope he doesn't leave, I like other commentators too but I've always loved Rogan.
He just signed 1 year deal, without international travel.

Not sure if giving lectures and stuff would be Joe's thang. He wanna do crazy stuff.

He just signed 1 year deal, without international travel.
Sauce?

Anyway, I'm sure Rogan will be fine doing standup about weird stoner shit and bullshitting on his podcast about conspiracy theories.

Is he going to give lectures about weed and his experience in his isolation tank, lol?

Joe Rogan is a great fan friendly mma commentator and his podcast can be informative and awesome at times. But beyond that, his comedy stinks and he pushes a lot of bro science.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i love me some rogan but really even rogan himself would read that shit and go:
<24>

His podcast, lots of bow hunting and a fuck ton of kettle bells. At this point Joe is almost as wide as he is tall.

Nothing like waking up to a solid troll thread...

July 27, 2016 and the summer of Rustlemania continues full strength.

I think Joe Rogan is such an influential and life changing person that he should be doing lecture at universities all over the world. I'm sure there are many place that would pay a premium price for his knowledge and insight. Also, he should receive an honorory doctorate due to all the awareness he has brought to the world.

9782dbfabf6e38c148307b6ee4435faa5c997ddf90d22121137505d4fa153d86.jpg

Joe Rogan is nothing without the UFC. If he left the UFC at any point his career would spiral and no one would talk about him in a couple years....well minus the brain dead meat heads who think he's “deep”

are you high or what. ive seen rogan stuttering on his podcast trying to figure the grammatical rule of when to say 'a' and when to say 'an'. he couldn't get it right even after a few minutes. also he couldn't calculate 45 x 20.
the dude is a total idiot, advising dangerous hallucinogenic drugs (ayahuesca, which he never even tried himself) to mentally unstable people.
also he has zero fights (not even amateur) at mma and bjj despite holding 2 bjj "blackbelts"
he quit kickboxing after just 3 fights because he " doesn't like to get hit"
not to mention he's juicing (trt) and takes hgh which is why his head tripled in width.
if anything the guy is a clown and so are you haha

Back