Moire good news for UK folk

PPVs wouldn't get sold in the UK would they? That's what my buddies from the UK would have me believe anyway.

Rather sky than BT, at least sky have half decent commentators and analysts.

Any big boxing event is PPV, and they are on at bad times for us as well.

BT sucks too

So the deal lasts right up until England's exit from the EU. Enjoy your free PPV's while they last.

PPVs wouldn't get sold in the UK would they? That's what my buddies from the UK would have me believe anyway.
Pretty much mate. I'd be very surprised if they could top 10k even for a great card if it was on at the standard time

No good for me mate, haven't got BT and I hate the bastards! Cheers for the news tho.

Am I reading this right, the televised prelims will now be on fightpass?

Edit: just read it properly and yes. This actually makes FP even better

Last edited:
So the deal lasts right up until England's exit from the EU. Enjoy your free PPV's while they last.
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.... Also... Britain is leaving the EU...not just england

Good but Sky would have given better exposure.

Now if only FOX realised the restoration of the world cannot stand the ad breaks every 5 minutes that would be great.

Seriously whenever it's on fox adverts between the rounds. Tone it the fuck down because breaking the momentum of a fight and doing that is how people will record it or download it and skip all of the ads.

America had a lot to learn about how to do good TV

The fightpass addition sounds not bad but i do wonder if they're gonna put the price up

Back