Who has more ko power: Mark Hunt or Melvin Manhoef?

Manhoef,

Blessed with ungodly power but a glass chin. Cruel Jesus.

EDIT: Although I would agree with KORMAN, Hunt is more heavy handed and could knock you out with a jab - Manhoef loads up with explosive power.

Last edited:
Concussive power like George Foreman, Hunt. Quick and explosive power like Mike Tyson, Melvin.

Hunt's more naturally heavy handed. He doesn't have to exert as much effort into a KO blow. Melvin puts everything and the kitchen sink into all of his shots, which is why he gasses so bad.

All I know is, I think AJ would beat Melvin up in an MMA match, even during Melvin's prime.

The guy was a natural MW.

So is Mark Hunt if he actually cut the fat. <28>

Prime Manhoef was scary. With those gladiator trunks and shit

100% hunt.. There's a reason he is a heavy hitter in the HW division and Manhoef, although a P4P great with his power, is really a ballooned up welterweight.

More explosive = Manhoef
More destructive power = Hunt

So is Mark Hunt if he actually cut the fat. <28>

Nah, Samoans are just built like that. He could go on a diet all he wants, and that layer of weight won't go away that easily. In fact, for a Samoan, to not eat so much would be like torture, and not healthy for their bodies.

Concussive power like George Foreman, Hunt. Quick and explosive power like Mike Tyson, Melvin.

Hunt's more naturally heavy handed. He doesn't have to exert as much effort into a KO blow. Melvin puts everything and the kitchen sink into all of his shots, which is why he gasses so bad.
I'd say this is an excellent analysis. Both scary scary dudes.

Robbie Lawler
33ettas.jpg

Melvin, easily.

The guy weighed like 60lbs less than Hunt and was KO'ing everyone, including Hunt!

2janq08.jpg

All I know is, I think AJ would beat Melvin up in an MMA match, even during Melvin's prime.

The guy was a natural MW.
Melvin had a prime period??????????/ Hes always been the same knock the the fuck out or be knocked the fuck out

Melvin had a prime period??????????/ Hes always been the same knock the the fuck out or be knocked the fuck out

I'm talking about I'm his prime, physically. Whereas, he's more likely to knock you the fuck out, than being knocked the fuck out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back