Nate was coming off a 1 year layoff vs Johnson

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And then fought Conor on 11 days notice.

At UFC 202, im afraid we will see the best version of Nate ever. No year long layoff, and no short notice.

I was happy for Mcg when he got pulled at 200 because i thought the rematch wood never happen then. Oh well, atleast he'll make a shitload of money :) hope he does good.

Last edited:
BTZ5SrI.gif

I believe he will be more sharp and can properly train this time around, but Conor always has that kill shot but I don't think it translate well at higher weights.

I believe he will be more sharp and can properly train this time around, but Conor always has that kill shot but I don't think it translate well at higher weights.
I can't believe Benson dropped Nate multiple times while Conor couldn't. Power is a weird thing to measure.

We know.

I also won 2 nice bets off Nate in both fights at +350 and higher
Did you really bet on Nate back in December? Man, i was sure Johnson would kill him.

Nate was in s shape against RDA, but was in amazing shape against MJ. We will see, if Conor wins there is third fight i think. BUT if Conor loses second time, they should pack his ass up and send him to FW division and seal him there

And then fought Conor on 11 days notice.

At UFC 202, im afraid we will see the best version of Nate ever. No year long layoff, and no short notice.

I was happy for Mcg when he got pulled at 200 because i thought the rematch wood never happen then. Oh well, atleast he'll make a shitload of money :) hope he does good.

He's not in that MJ fight shape though.

Did you really bet on Nate back in December? Man, i was sure Johnson would kill him.

Nate was in phenomenal shape, plus after he punked Johnson in front of his boys, I knew he'd win.

I wish I would've bet more against Conor though.

Conor is getting knocked the fuck out this time.

Apart from cardio, I don't see any of those being a factor really, Nate is mentally strong so it's not like he's going to unconfident without a proper camp, and he fights the exact same every single time.

I find the whole 'Diaz will have a full camp this time' talk funny. Still very much the same fighter throughout the years who hasn't added a lot to his game. Maybe will focus on his wrestling a bit more. We'll see what happens.

Nate is Cinderella story, he bitch slapped Johnson silly on FOX17, and earned 40k WITH a win bonus.

Then goes on to cement McTappers legacy and earn 500k, in a non title fight, w/ ppv pts. Nate got as much as Holly, and Holly earned that money w/ a new contract head kicking ko, Ronda, while Nate just 209'd Mctapper.

he looks the same in every fight though.

high level boxing, high level jiu-jitsu. 0 wrestling, 0 (serious) kicks.

Nate was coming off a year long hissy fit of his own making.

Johnson was coming off a loss to Dariush.

Nate is 2 - 3 in his last 5 LW fights. The two wins were over the overrated Johnson, and the done, done, done Maynard. Until this month, Maynard's only win since 2010 was a split decision over The Carpenter, as smaller fighter.

Henderson, Thompson, and RDA all put a beating on Nate. He lost EVERY ROUND to Henderson and RDA, and got his head kicked off by The Punk.

Henderson, Thompson, and RDA all put a beating on Nate. He lost EVERY ROUND to Henderson and RDA, and got his head kicked off by The Punk.

Those guys are a lot better than anyone Conor has ever faced (Aldo being the best of course). Lets see Conor fight those three and see what happens.

Those guys are a lot better than anyone Conor has ever faced (Aldo being the best of course). Lets see Conor fight those three and see what happens.

CMG is a smaller fighter from the weight class below Nate and these other guys. He would lose to all of them.

Back