Wait Connor wants to challenge Lawler?

KO By Knee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He can't be serious about that? His fighting career might end if that fight happens.

Possibly ya

condit made lawler look beatable

Don't think woodley is the guy to do it

Possibly ya

Condit made Lawler look like he could be out pointed but damn did he take heavy shots, I don't think Connor could take punches the same way Condit did.

good thing Nate's gonna whoop that ass again.

In a round about way, Nate's gonna save Conor's soul.

Hm.

#natebless

Possibly ya

Wtf does condit have to do with Conor?

Lmao Jones made DC look beatable, I guess that means Tim Kennedy has a chance.

You took the bait huh?

LOL

Yeah he does..and he destroyed "The Mountain"

Conors gonna hype...its what he does.

If he loses to Nate now, he will be forced to fight Aldo.... but, consider this scenario.... Connor is gonna talk as much smack as possible right now to keep the hype up in case he beats Nate (not likely) this time, which would catapult him to the easier belt holder at that moment (he could challenge at lightweight or welterweight, he will even be able to choose the least difficult one for him). If he loses then he could go back and still make a trilogy with Nate... and if he won the trilogy, we all know it would be very possible for the UFC to give him another title fight at lightweight or welterweight again (the champion of the division he didn´t fight before or even a rematch at the champion, as he'd probably want another red panty night), only theeeeeen in case he loses, he´ll be forced to fight Aldo. (I don´t agree with any of this BS they do, but we all know how UFC treats this guy)... so yeah, he´s gonna keep talking.

Robbie hurts him bad. Conor needs to stay at 145. He will have a hard time fighting 155'ers too. Guys like RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, and Khabib would be major problems for Conor. Especially with Will Brooks on the horizon too.

Back