Brock Lesnar

Donald Who?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hearing that wwe isnt going to punish him just shows how corrupt the wwe really is i mean their poster child pops for illegal substances and they are more then happy to put out the welcome mat back for him. The crap that they go on about their wellness program is completely pathetic shame on wwe and shame on ufc for endorsing an obvious cheat. #Anythingforaquickbuck

Caring about them testing in the WWE is like caring if an actor uses roids to bulk up for a film. Who gives a shit? It's not competition.

ILusS0t.gif

When the owner of the company is a juice head what would you expect?

Agreed.

No one should care, no competition involved there. Just a bunch of a juiced up guys in tights grinding on each other, and you pervs finding every excuse to watch it.

What? Look, he deserves punishment and something is coming I'm sure, but only one sanctioning body needs to dole the punishment. He doesn't need to be punished by UFC, USADA, NSAC, WWE, his parents, his middle school math teacher, etc.

Does Stallone get tested for HGH and Clenbuterol? No, because his job is to look good and grunt on command. Same rules apply here.

And while we're at it, isn't it about time we start demanding reform for the WWE referee organization.

These refs are at best incompetent, at worst absolutely corrupt

Actually ya Vince should of suspended him

But I bet they are hoping the casuals don't hear about the pop.

He's not getting fined because he doesn't qualify as a "full time" wrestler. Its still bullshit but considering he works very part time he shouldn't be. Its not like the rock gets tested when he comes back and he endorses trt.

They're not in a position to punish him.

They need Lesnar. They want him to appear on their show as much as they can.

Back