Nate Diaz is the man.

jcow3

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
When I first started watching MMA I used to really not like the Diaz brothers- I just thought they were jerks.

And then I listened to some interviews of them where they explained their mindsets and backgrounds and they make so much sense now.

If you guys haven't seen it check out Nate's Conan interview. The guy is the realist person in the sport of MMA.

giphy.gif

I started liking him when he whooped Conor's ass.

Being a Nick fan I think I have always Nate.

The guy is the realist person in the sport of MMA.

"realist person", "keeps it real", etc

The latest stupid buzzwords excusing individuals for being ignorant idiots.

When I first started watching MMA I used to really not like the Diaz brothers- I just thought they were jerks.

And then I listened to some interviews of them where they explained their mindsets and backgrounds and they make so much sense now.

If you guys haven't seen it check out Nate's Conan interview. The guy is the realist person in the sport of MMA.
If either one of The Diaz Bros. is "making sense" to you, you may wanna have your dome examined, or lay off the drugs.

Hilarious that Nate all of a sudden is The Man in so many fans' eyes! He's only "the man" because he destroyed Conor.

Love the Diaz brothers. They've been in the fight game for how long? And they still have the same team while other fighters hop around. Loyal.

Real in the sense that he's pretty honest in admitting that he's terrified before he fights. And also real in admitting that they don't actually like hurting people and that's why they aren't friendly to their opponents before fights- because they don't want to hurt someone they consider a friend.

The Diaz brothers take all of the anxiety and fear that any human on the entire earth would feel in a simulated death match and let it out by yelling and cursing in the same way that people scream at the top of their lungs when they're on a roller coaster.

They're obviously scared shitless in their fights but say "fuck it" and go all in anyways.

Real in the sense that he's pretty honest in admitting that he's terrified before he fights. And also real in admitting that they don't actually like hurting people and that's why they aren't friendly to their opponents before fights- because they don't want to hurt someone they consider a friend.

The Diaz brothers take all of the anxiety and fear that any human on the entire earth would feel in a simulated death match and let it out by yelling and cursing in the same way that people scream at the top of their lungs when they're on a roller coaster.

They're obviously scared shitless in their fights but say "fuck it" and go all in anyways.

Jeezis, what a load of bollocks.

If either one of The Diaz Bros. is "making sense" to you, you may wanna have your dome examined, or lay off the drugs.

Hilarious that Nate all of a sudden is The Man in so many fans' eyes! He's only "the man" because he destroyed Conor.

Nah dude I think Conor is the man too. It's pretty amazing looking at what he's accomplished in 3 years.

Listen to some Diaz bros interviews without being judgemental- if you know what it's like growing up in a rough spot that helps a lot too.

Conor and Nate are on opposite ends of the spectrum personality wise- it's pretty cool to watch actually.

Holy shit, you think that's the latest buzzwords?

You're being ignorant and judgmental, and not exploring the depth of what he's saying, which is sad because it's not that complex. Nate isn't fake and doesn't have scripts for everything he says. What you see is what you get. Some people appreciate that kind of candor.

grinding_rock_stone.gif

7942-004-8F17DB1F.jpg

You're being ignorant and judgmental, and not exploring the depth of what he's saying, which is sad because it's not that complex. Nate isn't fake and doesn't have scripts for everything he says. What you see is what you get. Some people appreciate that kind of candor.

grinding_rock_stone.gif

7942-004-8F17DB1F.jpg

"Keepin' it REAL. Real dumb." - Chris Rock

"Keepin' it REAL. Real dumb." - Chris Rock

He's a millionaire who pulled himself up by his proverbial bootstraps out of poverty in a very shitty area, top ten fighter in the world at his weight in the biggest, most well known MMA organization on Earth, eats extremely clean, stays in shape year round, and teaches BJJ to children.

I'm not seeing the "real dumb" part, probably because trying to explain yourself would require that darn thinking stuff, and I bet that don't fly with you.

Back