FS1 Prelims:

Mairbek Taisumov vs. Nik Lentz
CB Dolloway vs. Francimar Barroso
Bethe Correia vs. Jessica Eye
Erik Koch vs. Drew Dober

Fight Pass Prelims:

Brad Tavares vs. Caio Magalhaes
Yusuke Kasuya vs. Damir Hadzovic

Please note that the bout order for this card has not yet been completed, this bout order is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, the UFC 203 card live from Cleveland is practically completed give or take a prelim fight or so. What do you guys think? I like it, it isn't one of the best but its definitely solid. Its great to see new matchups for the HW title, definitely can't complain there. The co-main should be very exciting as well and I'm thinking Jimmie Rivera used Urijah Faber's name to establish himself as one of the "next-up" at BW. I know a lot of people have been anticipating CM Punk's debut and it's also nice to see a fight most of Sherdog was clamoring for in Calderwood vs. Andrade. My rating is a 7.5-8/10. What do you guys think?

PPV Main Card:

Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem- HW Title Fight
Fabricio Werdum vs. Ben Rothwell
Urijah Faber vs. Jimmie Rivera
Joanne Calderwood vs. Jessica Andrade
CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall

FS1 Prelims:

Mairbek Taisumov vs. Nik Lentz
CB Dolloway vs. Francimar Barroso
Bethe Correia vs. Jessica Eye
Erik Koch vs. Drew Dober

Fight Pass Prelims:

Brad Tavares vs. Caio Magalhaes
Yusuke Kasuya vs. Damir Hadzovic

Please note that the bout order for this card has not yet been completed, this bout order is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, the UFC 203 card live from Cleveland is practically completed give or take a prelim fight or so. What do you guys think? I like it, it isn't one of the best but its definitely solid. Its great to see new matchups for the HW title, definitely can't complain there. The co-main should be very exciting as well and I'm thinking Jimmie Rivera used Urijah Faber's name to establish himself as one of the "next-up" at BW. I know a lot of people have been anticipating CM Punk's debut and it's also nice to see a fight most of Sherdog was clamoring for in Calderwood vs. Andrade. My rating is a 7.5-8/10. What do you guys think?
<mma4> Looks very solid. 8.5 - 10

Solid. My guess is taisumov vs lentz will be on main card and either jojo or Faber main event free prelims.

But much better card than I expected honestly

10/10 because the best in the world makes his ufc debut after dominating other fighting organizations for over a decade

7.5 to 8 seems about right. It's a good card. I care at least a bit about every fight except for that bottom one. Not as good as 202 but better than 201

Solid. My guess is taisumov vs lentz will be on main card and either jojo or Faber main event free prelims.

But much better card than I expected honestly
Could definitely be the case. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Taisumov knockout that finally propels him into top 15 competition.

5/10 the main event is really the only fight that stands out to me. the first 3 fights on the main card dont belong on a ppv imo

I'm excited. I rate the main event a 4.59/25 for how long the fight will last.

Main and co-main are good.

I don't follow WMMA so that fight is a zero for me.

CM Punk 0-0-0 on a main PPV card is patently absurd.

I would be willing to skip this card and watch it free later.

Hopefully a Dolloway KO on the prelims will spice things up a bit.

8/10

6-7/10

most WWE fans wants to see CM punk. not me, im interested in reem vs. stipe

Back