@purple
Reaction score

20131017_UFC166_UMD_0080.jpg

79756878dcaed7a2791c63f5231baf9e.jpg

BW_ui_WCMAASus7.jpg
1385518_621319164578643_1835988425_n.jpg

Dwight is the Phil Davis of the NBA...killer body..average at best

Well, he he averaged 23 points on 60% shooting and 14 rebounds one season and had a few more in that ballpark. led the NBA in rebounding 5 seasons.

He averaged 27 points and 15.5 rebounds one post season....

That is far better than average at best.... but he never worked to achieve his potential and regressed even.

Last edited:
I would like to video a lot more if he were wearing a Dallas Mavericks jersey. Worst part about it is I think we could have signed him but we weren't interested which pisses me off.

El Cucuy should have ran in all, "Where're your kids at, Dwight?!"

Fright Cowards been a can since he moved to the western conference. All of a sudden isn't an "elite" defender anymore, offense is shit Stan Van Gully too. Wants postup but turns it over or bricks most post ups and refuses to playing pickandroll where he belongs on O

Coward ain't even a top 10 center anymore but maybe the move back to the Leastern Conference will happen if he can stay out those ATL strip clubs and have baby mama #37

multiple time defensive player of the year, one of the best shotblockers in the history of the sport is just average at best? okily dokily

I could agree he hasnt reached the potential people thought early in his career he would, but he is still one of the best big men in the last decade

Hold that UFC belt Howard closest thing you'll ever get to actual championship. I was at UFC 200 when they showed him on big screen majority of crowd booed him out of the damn building priceless. I was happy to see that Dwight is coward and total phony.

Injuries and playing with the cancer known as Kobe Bryant didnt help him

Yeah that damn Kobe is cancer I tell you. I mean five rings says otherwise one of greatest players and winners in NBA history.

im gonna go ahead and state the obvious: holy shit that dude is big!

carry on

Back