If Hunt is truly clean, his talent as a fighter is astounding.

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To still be competitive as a natural 42 year old is nearly incomprehensible. He has one of the greatest chins in MMA history, is stronger than almost all of his non roided Brock opponents, and has great power and quickness for his size.

Roided 30 year old Hunt who took all aspects of MMA seriously from the jump would've been GOAT.

yeah cos the first thing I think of when I look at Hunt is "I bet he uses PED's"

lol gtfo, of course he is clean

I was just thinking about how embarrassing it would be for him if he fails a drug test.

It often happens to the type of fighters that constantly talk shit about PEDs too.

at heavyweight if you have crazy power and a great chin you can compete no matter how old

To still be competitive as a natural 42 year old is nearly incomprehensible. He has one of the greatest chins in MMA history, is stronger than almost all of his non roided Brock opponents, and has great power and quickness for his size.

Roided 30 year old Hunt who took all aspects of MMA seriously from the jump would've been GOAT.

Hopefully I don't get banned for unproven PEDs accusations but I hear tell that he is gassed to the gills on 11 herbs and spices.

His record really isn't all that good. He's only won about half of his fights, I mean if he had a record of like 19-5 or something then that might be impressive. Basically alternating wins and losses isn't really impressive drug free or not.

He always had such mad talent. Wasted the middle of his career with his life being a shambles and not putting in the training to actually hone that talent, but pulling himself up out of the dumpster and making a comeback to compete at the top of the UFC HW division at his age is nothing short of remarkable. I mean, he started his career by being pulled off the street after a bar fight and then had his first bought 5 days later. Who the fuck does that shit? Mark Hunt, motherfuckers.

Maybe his longevity is because he was always clean. Usually its former users who crash and burn later on. Guys who redline on peds and wreck their bodies early or fall off in performance once usada brings them off it. Guys like Hunt and Bisping who were probably clean their whole career maintain that same baseline and dont destroy their bodies redlining it way past whats normally possible so they can carry on longer.

Hunt...what can I say about the Samoan Australian?

He's big, has a chin, has KO power...

Am I missing something?

His record really isn't all that good. He's only won about half of his fights, I mean if he had a record of like 19-5 or something then that might be impressive. Basically alternating wins and losses isn't really impressive drug free or not.
If he fought all cans he would but he's consistently fought killers

Nothing about the heavyweight division is astounding, let alone Mark Hunt.

tumblr_mgkfypsKt71qaa8d1o1_500.gif
RoyceGracie47bday.gif

He always had such mad talent. Wasted the middle of his career with his life being a shambles and not putting in the training to actually hone that talent, but pulling himself up out of the dumpster and making a comeback to compete at the top of the UFC HW division at his age is nothing short of remarkable. I mean, he started his career by being pulled off the street after a bar fight and then had his first bought 5 days later. Who the fuck does that shit? Mark Hunt, motherfuckers.

That's what I'm saying, he was completely washed up and old, comes back with the worst ground game in all of MMA, gets subbed by Mcorkle, finally trains wrestling and BJJ and not long later he's defending takedowns, taking down Rothwell, and hanging out in Werdum guard.

at heavyweight if you have crazy power and a great chin you can compete no matter how old

It goes beyond that though, look at Roy Nelson, he has barely landed a punch on anyone besides Nog in years now.

That's what I'm saying, he was completely washed up and old, comes back with the worst ground game in all of MMA, gets subbed by Mcorkle, finally trains wrestling and BJJ and not long later he's defending takedowns, taking down Rothwell, and hanging out in Werdum guard.
It's completely ridiculous lol

Maybe his longevity is because he was always clean. Usually its former users who crash and burn later on. Guys who redline on peds and wreck their bodies early or fall off in performance once usada brings them off it. Guys like Hunt and Bisping who were probably clean their whole career maintain that same baseline and dont destroy their bodies redlining it way past whats normally possible so they can carry on longer.

Hunt hasn't really enjoyed USADA in that sense yet because he fought Mir and Lesnar back to back.

And the burnout theory is one thing but there's certainly no denying PEDs would be a massive benefit to any aging athlete.

This means CM Punk won't reach his prime until he's 50.

Back