I won't defend the policy anymore

Ravendarat

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I made a thread before UFC 200 defending the wwe wellness policy, I said it was no joke and if Brock was passing that then he couldn't be just juicing to the gills unless he was really really careful about what he was taking. Well WWE isn't suspending him because they aren't even testing him under their policy since he's a part timer. To me that questions the whole God damn thing and makes it a giant joke. So I'm not to proud to say you all were right, I'm wrong, no arguments from me.

Why would you test in the entertainment business?

Props. Everybody is wrong from time to time but not everyone steps up and owns it.

Well at least you admit you were wrong, many in life not just sherdog, don't

tumblr_mul4oz3C2i1rdutw3o1_400.gif

I made a thread before UFC 200 defending the wwe wellness policy, I said it was no joke and if Brock was passing that then he couldn't be just juicing to the gills unless he was really really careful about what he was taking. Well WWE isn't suspending him because they aren't even testing him under their policy since he's a part timer. To me that questions the whole God damn thing and makes it a giant joke. So I'm not to proud to say you all were right, I'm wrong, no arguments from me.

Of course it's a joke, just look at the physiques. And even if they took it slightly seriously they probably give lots of warning, i.e. no real random tests.

But it's entertainment and these guys probably need to take lots of stuff for pain and healing. They shouldn't even have a policy.

As I've said before. I think it's really in place to catch drug users as that's something that they should keep an eye on.

The money policy overrides all other policies, including ones from such reputable organizations as the WWE.

I think it's really cool you owned up to being wrong. We all don't have that quality.

I mean, Brock got an exemption from the UFC/USADA since he is pretty much a part timer. Does that make USADA a joke?

Slap yourself ts than post the video, then i will forgive you.

This should put everything to bed here :

Per @TMZ_Sports, WWE won't discipline Brock Lesnar for his drug failures because part-time performers are not subject to the Wellness Policy

— Jason Solomon (@solomonster) July 26, 2016

1DbVQAD.gif

It's not in their best interest for the performers to be clean. A roster of CM Punks would not bring the eyeballs and the money that follows. Like many others, it's primarily for PR to provide the appearance that they care about keeping things clean. Especially after some of the negative press related to PEDs and them from years past. Just having it in place makes people feel better.

WWE is worried about this happening.

That is why they test!

Damn, I just read that article and I was going to link to it in your thread. I was hoping to get some lulz out of it.

Jk. Good for you, it's rare that someone is mature enough to own up to a mistake.

not in WWE's interests to test

fans equate bigger equals better

It's not a real competition, so PEDs aren't even cheating. It's as much "cheating" as hitting a guy with a baseball bat while the ref "looks away".

Back