Fighters you felt could've accomplish much more in their career.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Since Dana said he felt BJ could've been one of the GOAT (I like Penn though ) but couldn't because of his life choices, which fighters you would have chosen?

Jon-Jones-UFC-178-Media-Day-LA-3-750-747x370.jpg

BJ Penn even though what he did was already amazing. Hes the obvious choice.

I'll say my favourite fighter Overeem, until he wins the title from Stipe that is :D

Huerta. He had such great potential. I have no idea what happened to that guy.

Erick Silva and Jordan Mein .... without a shred ....

Diaz bros challenging for the title, and Duffee maybe.

Lee Murray. Though he did OK in his career outside the cage, in a way.

Evan Tanner. I thought he was gonna be the MW Couture. Then everything went downhill and ended up with him dead in a desert. Evan Tanner for me.

Huerta. He had such great potential. I have no idea what happened to that guy.

He got the fame too quickly. First fighter on the cover of Sports Illustrated lead to a lot of prospective movie roles. He lost focus.

For a long time, Vitor was in that boat as well. Old Vitor was the most popular meme on here. It preceded Chuck With That Look In His Eye and Motivated BJ.

Mayham Miller. Dude is so marketable. When he's not doing illegal weird shit.

BJ is a great fighter and that's more than enough. Who cares about this GOAT nonsense.

Shane Carwin could have done more. Hendricks probably too. He has a low point in his career we'll see how it will play out for him. I wonder if Nelson could have lost some weight and lay out the LHW division.

Randleman.

Incredible athlete, legit wrestling, massive power in his hands, trained at the most one dimensional camp to still exist in the 2000's. He did win and defend the HW strap in the Dark Ages, but he could have done so much more.

Back