Rogan & Stephens: Ido Portal is fake

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

There you have it he's just a yoga guy that doesn't know shit!

Portal is fake while Erwan Le Corre (Condit's movement coach) isn't. Stephens got his own named Naudi Aguilar (Functional Patterns).

21566b.gif

Not sure who this Le Corre goof is but he ain't on Ido's level of movement.

and by movement I mean imitating gay rave clubs.

I fell into the Ido Portal once. It's not fake. It's kinda like a K hole

Naudi Aguilar is a arrogant piece of shit. I used to follow him on instagram, the way he would rip on others while trying to represent and promote his brand was ridiculous. I actually like some of the stuff functional patterns does but I have zero respect for Naudi himself.

Ido Portal just teaches touch butt. Anything more and it's beyond his expertise.

Im not sherxpert, but that functional patterns video is atleast relevant to fighting. The Ido stuff looks like cosplay yoga.

Naudi Aguilar is a arrogant piece of shit. I used to follow him on instagram, the way he would rip on others while trying to represent and promote his brand was ridiculous. I actually like some of the stuff functional patterns does but I have zero respect for Naudi himself.
What's with up with all this movement shit?

Do these goofs realize Olympic gymnasts would take a dump over all their stupid movement exercises?
iASrTlRMPAJFO.gif

smith.gif

tumblr_m7kttsSYei1r9kxcfo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m357ozLUXJ1qjls20o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgakb8SOu11rhzv0ro1_500.gif

I wanna see that goof try some of this shit.

Last edited:
There you have it he's just a yoga guy that doesn't know shit!

Portal is fake while Erwan Le Corre (Condit's movement coach) isn't. Stephens got his own named Naudi Aguilar (Functional Patterns).

"There you have it..." so, what you are saying is that you defer to Rogan and Stephens, and it's case closed.

Don't you have your own opinion?

Only knobs think Ido Portal isn't legit. Whether or not his drills are relevant to mma is another question.

Im just watching that at the moment, Jeremy didnt call Ido fake...... he just said that Ido misses out on certain details compared to Naudi

Alvaro Romano called from 20yrs ago and said, "Hey, give me credit where credit is due."

And fuck Rogan loves to backtrack and throw people under the bus that he previously was gaga about.

Alvaro Romano called from 20yrs ago and said, "Hey, give me credit where credit is due."

And fuck Rogan loves to backtrack and throw people under the bus that he previously was gaga about.

That is literally the dumbest shit I've ever seen. LoL.

Posting a Rogan quote and linking his podcast without a timestamp is some bullshit TS

Lawler/Condit is on FS2 right now and he was just talking about Ido, lol

Back