Landon Vannata was in Cowboy's Ninja Park Challenge

Dodson and Cerrone are beasts. I'd love to see them both actually try Ninja Warrior (unless they already did and I missed it).

Holy shit, the fact that Dodson can keep up with Cerrone despite being almost a foot shorter is amazing. Dude's one of the best athletes in the UFC. Makes the fact that MM makes him look sluggish even more amazing. Not surprised that Vannata did well either, he seems to practice stuff like this a lot.

Holy shit, the fact that Dodson can keep up with Cerrone despite being almost a foot shorter is amazing. Dude's one of the best athletes in the UFC. Makes the fact that MM makes him look sluggish even more amazing. Not surprised that Vannata did well either, he seems to practice stuff like this a lot.

It acturally makes what Cerrone is doing even more impressive since he's carrying around more weight

It acturally makes what Cerrone is doing even more impressive since he's carrying around more weight

He also has longer limbs and bigger hands, which makes a huge difference considering most of those events involve covering distance and/or gripping objects. Cerrone is probably the perfect size for a course like that, they're not designed for people as small as Dodson.

He also has longer limbs and bigger hands, which makes a huge difference considering most of those events involve covering distance and/or gripping objects. Cerrone is probably the perfect size for a course like that, they're not designed for people as small as Dodson.

It's definitely a trade off, I just know most of the guys who do well in ninja warrior don't usually weigh upwards of 150-160

They literally are. The GOAT of GOATs is Makoto Nagano, who's exactly 5'3" :D

Well shit, look at that. I've only seen American Ninja Warrior a few times, and never saw anyone that height.

Back