Nate Diaz Discusses his Feeling Towards Conor McGregor, The Stockton Slap & PEDs in MMA

Conor is probably Nates favorite fighter other than his brother.

Literally changed his bum life.

Conor is probably Nates favorite fighter other than his brother.

Literally changed his bum life.
I'd say Nate changed it by beating Conor's ass.
He wouldn't be there if Conor knocked him out in 13 seconds.

About the only guy I will watch do interviews.

Nate says what he means... and means what he says. Him and Hunt.

The slap isn't disrespect. It's part of the mental game. Do people not understand this ? Fucking casuals are killing this shit.

I think Nate gets the game Conor plays to make money and sell a fight. After he beat him he went straight over to Conor sitting on a stool. Shook his hand and was very gracious. He knows it's a put on.

He loves wearing black t shirts

it´s really amazing how some guys won´t mix their emotions in going into a fight, and the Diaz Bros are an excellent example of it. Regardless of how the fight is going, they´ll stick to what they normally do, like when Nate was getting his ass kicked and his legs chopped out by RDA but would still slap him in the face trying to impose his mind game. When you´re getting beat up in a fight it´s almost impossible to not lose your confidence, but guys like the Diaz, Edgar, Lawler, are able to do it in such a unique way. You gotta admire that!

The slap isn't disrespect. It's part of the mental game. Do people not understand this ? Fucking casuals are killing this shit.
the next step of fame is that he'll be stockton slapping people in car sales commercials for money - kind of like how football people have to do their dance, its so cheesy but it sells

I was hoping the entire interview was gonna be "Conor, everbody's on steroids!" followed by him slapping the interviewer and casually leaving.

Still good. Thank you ZP.

The Slap helps find striking range too, save poking someone's eye out.

Back