UFC 196 vs. UFC 200 PPV Buys?

PPV numberz usually are a little over a month out... so 200 izn't out yet.

My opinion, no way it beat 196

edit: Conor sayz 196 beat 100... (1.6 mill) & he gets a piece of the PPV... so he might know.

1.5 mill iz the standard everyone seemz to agree on... & the UFC holdz that 100 iz still the biggest PPV.

Last edited:
UFC 200 probably will break the record if USADA wouldn't fuck up that main event.

Both PPV's don't have any numbers that we can be "sure" about yet.

Rumor so far is 196 with 1.4 - 1.5 mill and 200 with 1.1 - 1.3 mil is what we got from twitter 'actions/rumors' no one yet to have it like the "unofficial number with no doubt" for either of those cards. So far all sources indicate that 196 had more no matter the final numbers they will land on.

http://mmapayout.com/blue-book/pay-per-view/

edit: Conor sayz 196 beat 100... (1.6 mill) & he gets a piece of the PPV... so he might know.

1.5 mill iz the standard everyone seemz to agree on... & the UFC holdz that 100 iz still the biggest PPV.

What is with all of the Z's?

What is with all of the Z's?

The English language haz it wrong. Listen to the word "Spellz"....

It clearly endz with a "Z" sound. Try sounding it out with an "S" sound... it doezn’t sound right.

I'm tired of the Bull sh*t & I'm not taking it any more & someone has to make a stand!

Webster haz you all fooled!

th

It's more credible to stand for what you believe in than to be a blind sheep following the massez!

What do you think? Should I carry on my mission or bow down to the massez?

Last edited:
202 > 100 ≈ 196 > 200
Conor > Lesnar
IMO.

Is your second "s" key broken?

Is your second "s" key broken?
I don't get it. What?

Uncle Jessie.jpg

The English language haz it wrong. Listen to the word "Spellz"....

It clearly endz with a "Z" sound. Try sounding it out with an "S" sound... it doezn’t sound right.

I'm tired of the Bull sh*t & I'm not taking it any more & someone has to make a stand!

Webster haz you all fooled!

th

It's more credible to stand for what you believe in than to be a blind sheep following the massez!

What do you think? Should I carry on my mission or bow down to the massez?

There are many letters with multiple sounds.

And another 1.5 million in August.Ufc is winning.

They both sold, no one knows the official numbers and only the UFC does. Meltzer can only make estimations after he receives information from PPV providers.

All irrelevant once the goat continues his undefeated streak....
2016-07-16-13-59-37-235301315.jpg

Back