Jon Jones last couple months explained as explained by breaking bad

I always hated the tie bit. It's so cheesy and really didn't fit at all in that moment.

Thanks captain buzzkill
wink-point.gif

I always hated the tie bit. It's so cheesy and really didn't fit at all in that moment.

Meh, at least the show was consistent about how Gus was. Two other examples come to mind: 1) before Gus cuts open Victor he slowly and carefully undresses, neatly folding his clothing items, etc. Yes its obvious WHY he does that, but how he does is telling and consistent of his nature. 2) before Gus pukes up the poison in his revenge plot. Again, he lays a towel neatly on the ground so he doesn't dirty his pants, neatly folding his coat before hand, etc. Even in murder, a elaborate revenge plot and his own death, Gus is Gus. So I kinda agree it appears a bit "cheesy" on the surface, but there's no doubt its a final gesture to who Gus was.

Love Gus' death scene, but having him fix his tie before falling dead was a little cheesy. A simple shot of the room with all its blood and guts would have been better.

Meh, at least the show was consistent about how Gus was. Two other examples come to mind: 1) before Gus cuts open Victor he slowly and carefully undresses, neatly folding his clothing items, etc. Yes its obvious WHY he does that, but how he does is telling and consistent of his nature. 2) before Gus pukes up the poison in his revenge plot. Again, he lays a towel neatly on the ground so he doesn't dirty his pants, neatly folding his coat before hand, etc. Even in murder, a elaborate revenge plot and his own death, Gus is Gus. So I kinda agree it appears a bit "cheesy" on the surface, but there's no doubt its a final gesture to who Gus was.
Good points raised. But it still looked cheesy as hell. He was basically brother mouzone with OCD anyway

Back