Five Match ups that you wished happened against Fedor in his Prime

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Against Chael Sonnen at HW : I believe Sonnen walks around the same weight as Fedor does. Want to see how this elite fighter in Sonnen dispatches can like Fedor.

Against Anderson Silva at LHW : Would love to see Anderson taunting Fedor and see how well that goes for him.

Against Hector Lombard at MW: Hector called him out before.

Against Donald Cerronee at MW: Cerrone seemed awfuly confident about his chances against Fedor.

Against Ian Mccall at MW: Balloon the half man up and lets see if he can bully Fedor too

You named 5 guys at MW and below... are you Fedor's manager?

Against Chael Sonnen at HW : I believe Sonnen walks around the same weight as Fedor does. Want to see how this elite fighter in Sonnen dispatches can like Fedor.

Against Anderson Silva at LHW : Would love to see Anderson taunting Fedor and see how well that goes for him.

Against Donald Cerronee at MW: Cerrone seemed awfuly confident about his chances against Fedor.

Against Ian Mccall at MW: Balloon the half man up and lets see if he can bully Fedor too

Prime Fedor?
I don't have 5 peoples that i hate that much

Joke aside

Randy
Cain
JDS
Werdum
Lesnar

image.jpeg

Randy and Werdum....That "Hail Mary" triangle choke still gives me nightmares. I pretend it didn't happen.

randy
pedro Rizzo wayyyyyyy before it happened
brock
wanderlei
barnett

Josh Barnett
Frank Mir
Cain Velasquez
Sergei Kharatonov
Igor Vovchanchyon

Emmanuel Yarborough
Bob Sapp
Ron Waterman
Bob Schrijber
Tank Abbott

Couture and Lesnar.

By the time the likes of Cain and JDS made it up to the top, Fedor was done.

In his prime? Henderson,Bigfoot,Werdum.Then Kharitonov,JDS

Back