Her greatest claim to fame is that a lower weight division won't fight her

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A weight class that she herself can't make nevertheless.

I've never seen a fighter get so much support over such a ridiculous premise before.

giphy.gif

She cleaned out the two good fighters at her weight.

No one should be expected to fight her from 135, but she has no where else to look for a fight. This isnt Rousey's fault. This isnt Cyborg's fault. It is the product of a very shallow pool.

Cyborg is WMMA GOAT and that's her claim to fame.

Her talent and skill can be throughly seen in her fights, you're just to deep in Rousey snatch to see it unfortunately.

Legacies don't mean shit in MMA. Title shots and such are given based on popularity not merit. UFC set the standard. MMA is a side show and a joke. Not a legitimate sport at all.

Her talent and skill can be throughly seen in her fights, you're just to deep in Rousey snatch to see it unfortunately.

Nope. Could care less for ROusey. Check my post history.

Obviously your the one up Cyborg's snatch though.

Cyborg hasn't lost to anyone in MMA. She is GOAT until someone beats her. RR will always go down as someone who ducked her the same way that Fedor will go down for being afraid of Brock.

She made it to 140.

She can just lose a little bit of muscle mass and make 135 if she wants more competition instead of asking clearly smaller girls to fight her at a size disadvantage.

Unless of course Cyborg is SCARED to fight Ronda, Holly, Tate, Nunes, Cat, Pena, Shevchenko without her strength and size advantage that is.

A weight class that she herself can't make nevertheless.

I've never seen a fighter get so much support over such a ridiculous premise before.
wrong wrong and wrong cyborg got fame from beating gina who was the face of wmma at the time that on a major card main evented by female title fight and she destroy gina in front of millions.

She made it to 140.

She can just lose a little bit of muscle mass and make 135 if she wants more competition instead of asking clearly smaller girls to fight her at a size disadvantage.

He has to take steroids to beat the girls in her weight class anyways.

You also didn't point out how I used "your" instead of "you're".
You might not speak English as a first language so I didn't want to bust your balls. But using could instead of couldn't care less, I can't let that slide. I can't have my future children growing up in a world where they could care less.

Could you guys imagine if Jones' one reason for being called the GOAT is that MWs won't fight him?

You might not speak English as a first language so I didn't want to bust your balls. But using could instead of couldn't care less, I can't let that slide. I can't have my future children growing up in a world where they could care less.

lol at future children.

Back