VIDEO: Ronda Rousey on being hated,criticism & social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does anyone see her coming back anytime soon and if so, who will she fight ?!

Inb4 hate from people that say they want her to go away but post in every thread about her

FzDO56R.gif

I can't believe she's trying to defend her past actions LoL. Ronda you are a terrible person and LoL at anyone who looks up to her.

I've been rewatching her fights on Fightpass and it's got me looking forward to seeing her again, such a cool streaming service, any UFC fan worth his salt should have it, esp if you wanna re-live some of UFCs greatest moments

She'll come back in a year. Don't know against who though.
I agree with her about how people nowadays would rather text than have an actual conversation.

"I like how my face looks..."
Covers it with a pillow

FzDO56R.gif

I can't believe she's trying to defend her past actions LoL. Ronda you are a terrible person and LoL at anyone who looks up to her.
And I can't believe you're holding onto so much hate but it is what it is I guess

Last edited:
I can't wait till she comes back

Ronda fights are always entertaining as fuck

This chick ain't too smart.

"Madam Speaker, I'd like to introduce a bill that would allow the families of burn victims to become eligible for discounts at crematoriums".

-Senator Rounda Rousey, 2018

Last edited:
Nobody likes you Ronda. You're a liar.

I also find it funny that she bags social media when she was a nerd on chat forums in high school.

It doesn't get anymore cliche than the direction she's heading in - it's been done before.

Soon she'll be against bullying and say that she was bullied in school.

Thank goodness the Ronda Era is over.

BoosieBoo has won the thread.

I have never been a fan of Ronda, but I thought the hate when she lost was over the top.

I would like her to either come back or retire, coz I am getting sick of everything at WBM revolving around her return.

Smartest thing Tate ever did. Total bait. She knew Ronda wouldn't take her hand and because of this people here forgot all the negative things meisha said about Ronda. It's laughable to me but I always appreciate a purely political move when I see it.

What salt? Just move on, root against her, but take it easy with the hate

Nope, people with shitty ass attitudes will have shitty ass attitudes directed back at them.

What salt? Just move on, root against her, but take it easy with the hate

Ronda is the epitome of a bully. Brags about beating up two men in a movie theater, brags about beating up her ex-boyfriend, and verbal taking shots at everyone who disagrees with her.

Did you forget what she recently did to Paige? Ronda is a terrible, terrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back