Conor will finish Diaz with a body shot !!! I said it here first !

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I see Conor taking the same approach he did against mendez working the body . I don't believe that Nate won't get hit more because he gets full camp. I see a left to the liver ending it , and then outrage as Diaz says he was injured or barely got to train for this fight due to the new media pressure ".

I see Nate beating Conor again. You heard it here for the 10,654th time.

Body kicks yes, but Nate might take him down from kicks.

edit- He was hurting Mendez with kicks. Has McG done damaging body shots with hands?

Last edited:
qKSn2LB-Imgur.gif

For once i must say it. I see people underestimate Conor in this one probably bcs last time was a short notice Nate Diaz the one that choke and finish him out.
This time will be a full camp Nate Diaz, but it will be also a Conor that will show up with a clear game plan set in his mind, a Conor conscious of how things last time played out.

This is a close fight where Nate it's of course the favourite, but with a good game plan Conor can get the W and finish Diaz.

so you just imagine a little scenario then call it a prediction and make a thread about it?
57559384.jpg

I wish I lived in whatever universe you're living in now where that would actually happen. Seems like a lovely place where you imagine anything you want and it comes true. What a time to be alive.

If you're that sure TS then it's a no-brainer to put a lot of money on it...

I see Conor taking the same approach he did against mendez working the body . I don't believe that Nate won't get hit more because he gets full camp. I see a left to the liver ending it , and then outrage as Diaz says he was injured or barely got to train for this fight due to the new media pressure ".

after that, does conor sue diaz for copyright infringement for plagiarizing his excuse book?

Nate took a monster body shop from Conor last fight... walked thru it.

4:25 of the 2nd round.

Last edited:
This fight tops my list of worst fights to bet on in 2016.

yeah, the Mendes fight is a good one to look at to break down this fight.o_O

You'll disappear from sherdog when Conor loses, you heard it here first!

Nate by kneebar rd1.

How are you the first? You're about the millionth person to predict Conor knocking Diaz out in the first.

They were all wrong the first time, and you'll be wrong again.

Back