UFC (finally) calls Mark Hunt, denies withholding results of Brock Lesnar's failed drug test

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
From ESPN.com:

Novitzky had "a lengthy conversation with Hunt" on Monday and that dialogue was "positive."

According to the official, the conversation was to "address Hunt's concerns with Lesnar's potential anti-doping violation, as well as the results management process related to the case."

In response to Hunt's concerns regarding the time frame in which the UFC knew of Lesnar's potential violation, the official adamantly denied any knowledge prior to July 9.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/7/26/1...ing-results-brock-lesnar-failed-drug-test-mma

The UFC doesn't owe Hunt anything. They should tell him to go kick rocks and get to steppin if he doesn't like it there.

So none of the top players had knowledge prior to?

UFC brass...

I-dont-believe-you.gif

So guaranteed Mr. HUNT will get at least 1 more fight from The UFC...

The dialogue tested positive for steer manure.

Lol such bullshit.

<36>

The problem isn't so much if they knew before or after, the problem is they are not successfully stopping PED use and now 3x in a row Hunt has inadvertently had to fight cheaters.

I guess he better join Ariel and find out cause they will NEVER accept such thing, it was just a matter of time before they "address" the situation with Hunt, its something that might take years to come out, like Vitor´s test prior to fight Jones.

mark is in a weird place mentally I think, perhaps a few too many wars aswell IDK,

he said on the mma hour stuff like missing weight has a penalty they fine % of your purse,but getting popped for roids has no penalty

he even said some sentence later "yeah you get banned two years or whatever it is but they dont take money from you !!!" or similar :confused:

WTF MARK, GET A GRIP

People really think USADA would jeopardize their entire existence by withholding results for Brock Lesnar?

why would the ufc risk everything for brock lesner? the usada doesnt work for the ufc and ruined tons of fights for them since they started doing testing for them so how anybody thinks is beyond me.

The UFC doesn't owe Hunt anything. They should tell him to go kick rocks and get to steppin if he doesn't like it there.

Yes the UFC owes Hunt.

The UFC is nothing without it's fighters. If one has a legitimate concern, it would be smart to address it, imo.

Back