Update on Sarah Kaufman/willing to fight Cyborg.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Her contract had expired in December and have not been renewed.

Being free agent and hoping for another fight.

"I understand the UFC's standpoint. I just haven't come up with anything. I haven't done enough to be there right now and I get it. But I know that I should be.".

Fighting in the flyweight division.

"I think realistically, if I can have a couple great fights, I can probably be back in the UFC pretty quick and actually doing what I need to be doing to be back at No. 1, I'm happy to fight at 135. I feel strong there. I feel great there. But I think we needed to make a change at some sort. I think 125 mentally is a big challenge for me. That could be very helpful in producing the kind of kick in the butt I need to actually show up into fights, because my last fight was just disgusting."

Almost fighting Cyborg at UFC 198 before getting injured.

"I wanted to take it, I was like, ‘Yep, let's take it anyway.' Because I think that's a fight I can win. I don't think it's just a big fight where you get paid a lot. I honestly think I can win that fight when I put everything together. So that's a fight for sure that I'd be looking to have."

"She seemed fine at [140] and looked great in the fight, I think I go about getting that fight the same way I go about getting a fight in the UFC. Get another one or two wins and get back to what I know how to do. And then that fight and any other fight is right around the corner."

• She is willing to fight for other promotions like Bellator, Invicta FC or Legacy FC.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/2...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Don't see why the UFC don't re-sign her. Jessica Eye has lost 3 straight and she's still on the roster, use Kaufman as a gatekeeper of sorts.

Don't see why the UFC don't re-sign her. Jessica Eye has lost 3 straight and she's still on the roster, use Kaufman as a gatekeeper of sorts.
They're very similar fighters too, only difference is Eye is a lot more attractive.

eye puts erections in seats.
lets not act like it's not important.

Sarah is on a 2 fight losing streak and in a weight class below Cyborg so she sounds like the typical desperate fighter Cyborg usually gets to make weight exceptions for her.

Back