Two Flyweights vs a Heavyweight?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just got to thinking, two flyweights weigh 250 points so if they fought a heavyweight this would be totally cool right? They weight the same?

Who's in for Demetrius Johnson and John Dodson together vs Roy Nelson?

Roy Nelson might seem less skilled but he's huge by comparison and a tough son of a bitch who always survives to a decision while taking a pounding.

Who wins?

Who can come up with better matchups?

Why not 2 women vs 1 WW.

Weight disadvantage and I bet plenty of men end it in under 2 minutes.

They'd take a leg each and then butcher him from the top.

Two flyweights easily provided they know how to work together. Don't matter how big you are, if you get sucker punched by a professional fighter you'll get knocked out. If you have two enemies you will get sucker punched from one when defending the other. They could also go for the smother tactics.

I've tried this and the best way tis to have the lesser grappler go for a very low shot and the second guy to sneak behind and snatch a RNC.

Lets see, DJ & Doo Choi vs Lesnar.......

Lesnar mauls them similar to how an Alaskan Grizzly would a human. 2 smeared small men all over a canvas

Lets see, DJ & Doo Choi vs Lesnar.......

Lesnar mauls them similar to how an Alaskan Grizzly would a human. 2 smeared small men all over a canvas

Nah they just run around until post USADA Lesnar gasses out

As soon as one flyweight gets punched in the face the landscape changes very quickly.

As soon as one flyweight gets punched in the face the landscape changes very quickly.

I have a question, is the match over if one of them is knocked out / subbed?

I would think so

Would be the same if the HW lost half his body

Lol Clippy, this thread is awesome! How about we make it a tag team fight like they used to do in Japan!

10152009_10152063917773388_4378249497774385946_n.jpg

You really think DJ and Benavidez will be standing if Overeem crane kicks them at the same time with both feet?

I've tried this and the best way tis to have the lesser grappler go for a very low shot and the second guy to sneak behind and snatch a RNC.
Strong AV to Post to SIG ratio.

Good job sir. You win.
<40>

HW Path To Victory
HW picks up one of flyweights by the ankle and uses him as a weapon to swing at the other one.

FlyW Path To Victory
7vfSlAS.jpg

Back