Brock?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just seeing what his stock is like today after all the stuff that happened

still sells PPV

What stuff? It's not as if there has been a shocking revelation.

Nothing changed. Was never a fan, just fascinated by him as an athlete.

im a fan of his still - if u just hate every PED user, its hard to like many fighters ha

Brock, stock and two sharp needles.

I feel like the poll is asking two different things. The top choice is basically "I'm a big fan" a lower choice is, "he sucks". But I've been a fan of fighters who suck. I always rooted for Daijiro Matsui.

I've also disliked some great fighters.

So the poll should either be I'm a fan to I can't stand him or a poll from he's an all time great to he sucks.

I feel like the poll is asking two different things. The top choice is basically "I'm a big fan" a lower choice is, "he sucks". But I've been a fan of fighters who suck. I always rooted for Daijiro Matsui.

I've also disliked some great fighters.

So the poll should either be I'm a fan to I can't stand him or a poll from he's an all time great to he sucks.

I tried my best :(

Do you have any idea how hard polls are to make?

I tried my best :(

Do you have any idea how hard polls are to make?

Well I like it conceptually. But rather than clever choices I'd stick with:

Big fan

Fan

Neutral

Not a fan

Really dislike

Brock Stock and Two Smoking USADA Tests

In terms of what I know of him in the fight business and in the professional wrestling world, he's a total asshole and likely doesn't care what we think...

28km4iu.jpg

He is however a freak athlete and interesting to watch

Well I like it conceptually. But rather than clever choices I'd stick with:

Big fan

Fan

Neutral

Not a fan

Really dislike

Wow that' so good

If only a bored mod was around to fix it :p

I voted 2, he sucks, but I would have voted that at any time in his MMA career. Mediocre wrestler. Childlike striker. Physique and size of a superhuman.

I will say nothing bad about a man that can throw a car door like a frisbee

im a fan of his still - if u just hate every PED user, its hard to like many fighters ha

Exactly this. The PEDs mean nothing to me. I've been a fervent anti-Brockist since he first emerged in MMA. If he were an inch or two shorter and closer to 240 than 300 I don't believe he'd have been anything in MMA. Even his wrestling has always been overrated. Randy was embarrassing him in their scrambles and against the cage until Brock's enormous fist managed to glance the back of his head.

Honestly just one of the few fighters I give very little respect to, even for his wins (the lone highlight being his submission victory over Carwin).

I voted Worst thing for MMA...

WHile I don't hate on him (dude's just doing what's good for him), but I feel that in the eyes of the casual fans, this has to cast some questions...
I mean they don't follow the sport, and then they see a guy who fight "fake-fights" for a living beating "real fighters".
They also see his meteoric rise, with a huge undeserved title shot, after 4 total pro fights....

then his terrible behaviour on the biggest show to date (UFC 100)...

IMO he doesn't bring anything good.
The sport could have lived without him.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back