*Lesnar and Dana used Hunt to get $$$*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
1. Dana offered a huge $2.5 million purse for JUST ONE FIGHT.

2. Lesnar wasn't interested on a UFC run for two reasons:

- He knew Overeem, Cain, Miocic, Werdum, etc., would expose him again, would hit him in the face, making him dance, turtle, and finally tapping to strikes.

- He knew he was totally roided and was gonna get caught by USADA. He knew he was gonna get suspended for years.

3. Dana didn't care if he was roided or not. He just wanted that juiced gorilla to sell his PPVs. Prove is, the UFC is not taking a single $ from his purse.

4. Mark Hunt was used. He showed against a roided, bigger wrestler. Luckily, Lesnar can't strike. Otherwise he could've been injured.

5. Dana won't talk about the cheater. The cheater won't talk either. They're just waiting for UFC 202 to come so fans would forget about that scam.

And Lesnar/WWE noobs call Hunt salty. If a roided Hunt would've beaten their roided god, they would be as annoying as it can get here on Sherdog.

Mark Hunt shoukd receive a part of Lesnar's purse. Or at leadt the UFC should fine Lesnar and take a big part of hus purse, so any other future MMA fighter would know that being a cheater wouldn't be a good business.

Hunt got 700k. He wouldn't even get 100k without Lesnar. He got rewarded very well for being used as a punching bag.

they can start by taking away lesnar's fucking win like they do for all cheaters. should be a DQ or at least a no contest.

Correction:

Dana used lesnar and hunt to get money for Dana lesnar and hunt

Zuffa used Dana to get money

One more correction:
Replace "used" with "employed"

they can start by taking away lesnar's fucking win like they do for all cheaters. should be a DQ or at least a no contest.
Yeah, they will, after review and a punishment is determined.... Is this your first rodeo?

Hunt got 700k. He wouldn't even get 100k without Lesnar. He got rewarded very well for being used as a punching bag.
well Hunt was earning around a quarter of a million before so thats not really the case. And now is on a new contract so would earn more.
But UFC and Dana using people isnt nothing new. Theyre total sh+tbags.

Last edited:
Yeah, they will, after review and a punishment is determined.... Is this your first rodeo?

i dont do no homo rodeos bro. "they will" ya they just being quiet as hell to sweep shit under the rug.

Correction:

Dana used lesnar and hunt to get money for Dana lesnar and hunt

Zuffa used Dana to get money

One more correction:
Replace "used" with "employed"
true but you can't blame hunt for trying to get more money, lesnar and dana made a shitload more than him, he has a gripe and maybe he sees an opportunity to get a shitload more money

tl:dr why would do we need to care? Brock is a fake fighter anyway he was there to attract $$$ and more fans from WWE and stuff like that.

giphy.gif

i dont do no homo rodeos bro. "they will" ya they just being quiet as hell to sweep shit under the rug.
Lol this is the same as everytime. The fighter is given time to make a case (which usually doesn't work) and then they overturn. You brought homosexuality into this real quick... Is there something you want to tell me?

true but you can't blame hunt for trying to get more money, lesnar and dana made a shitload more than him, he has a gripe and maybe he sees an opportunity to get a shitload more money
I don't blame him. Actually knowing missed weight results in fine that goes to opponent I think at least the same should be done for PEDs

Lol this is the same as everytime. The fighter is given time to make a case (which usually doesn't work) and then they overturn. You brought homosexuality into this real quick... Is there something you want to tell me?

i want to tell you to stop being naive man. this has nothing to do with process. they just do this as quietly everytime to not cause a big fuss.

So EFN and Fedor use Maldonado in a similar way?
1) Fabio was basically a LHW punching bag and a mismatch on paper
2) Due to spinal problems, he allegedly couldn't even train properly
3) In what was supposed to be an easy fight, Fabio just about finished Fedor, but...
4) The Russian refs gave Fedor a UD gift.

So much usin' and abusin' going on...

I don't blame him. Actually knowing missed weight results in fine that goes to opponent I think at least the same should be done for PEDs

Yep. This is the right response imo. It's the most balanced approach, and there's already a well accepted precedent for it.

i want to tell you to stop being naive man. this has nothing to do with process. they just do this as quietly everytime to not cause a big fuss.
"As everytime"

Yes, everytime they flag someone, they set a review date then hand down a punishment. You want lesnar or UFC to have daily spots on fs1 until the review date and punishment?

Back