How would GSP do at LW?

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
hes talked about making the cut but how would he fair against killers like Kabib

he would make khabib and the rest of the division his sons

Hard to say at this point since he has been out so long.

GSP would be dominant at LW. However, I don't think he's going to fight again.

I doubt he could make the cut without taking a lot of time to lower his body size.

That said, a prime GSP would wreck everyone in that division. He'd son Khabib and make it look easy I think. He'd have a size advantage and his ability to change levels fluidly is second to none...not to mention that he would annihilate Khabib in the striking department. Hurt him on the feet, get the TD, submit him or just hit him repeatedly. Rinse and repeat until the fight ends one way or another.

His toughest fights would be guys who have dangerous striking and rounded grappling - someone like Barboza or Cerrone or RDA. Alvarez too, though probably less so than the others (I say this as a huge Eddie Alvarez fan from Philly).

he would dominate

Just before the weigh in he'd do something like this:
the-machinist-600x450.jpg

In all seriousness, the LW division is in a massive slump. I mean, Eddie Alvarez is the champ. None of the top LWs could hold a candle to GSP.

He would be the same gsp. But he was a big ww. USADA scaring him to flirt with going down to lw huh

GSP would rather move down to LW than test himself against bigger opponents in MW like Andy and Fedor did.

he only wants a big fight or 2 so it would be a 3 rounder, in wich case i would say

GSP 50-45

UD everyone. TKO a couple. Submit a few.

He wouldn't do well after cutting off his leg to make weight.

He would be the same gsp. But he was a big ww. USADA scaring him to flirt with going down to lw huh

There were a bunch of WWs bigger than GSP. Georges is probably 95% of the reason the asswipes of the UFC even got USADA in the 1st place.

They have no desire to catch people on PEDs. They care about $$$ and nothing else.

GSP has more integrity in his pinky than the UFC have as a whole, combined.

You know GSP talked about being able to make LW before USADA was even being used by the UFC right? Don't let me get in the way of your biased agenda though.

It would be a terrible cut for him and he'd manhandle guys like he did at 170 with wrestling and his athleticism.

There were a bunch of WWs bigger than GSP. Georges is probably 95% of the reason the asswipes of the UFC even got USADA in the 1st place.

They have no desire to catch people on PEDs. They care about $$$ and nothing else.

GSP has more integrity in his pinky than the UFC have as a whole, combined.

You know GSP talked about being able to make LW before USADA was even being used by the UFC right? Don't let me get in the way of your biased agenda though.
He was a big ww. And would be smaller thanks to the testing. Thats all

GSP would own Khabib easily.

He might have trouble with some hard hitters, but he'd probably be champ or contender.
Don't know if he still has his speed though.

GSP vs Gleison Tibau, big comeback fight!

Back