Take this information with a grain of salt.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have a personal friend that competes in a sport under USADA/WADA testing. No its not MMA. We started talking about peds in sports. I told him about Jon Jones and Brock testing positive for clomid. He's not a big MMA fan but he did hear about the story in the news. He was telling me most guys at the very top use a special designer ped completely untraceable by USADA. It's along the lines of Balco style designer ped. He says it costs between 10 to 20k PER MONTH! Sometimes MORE! I was like wtf! Are you serious? He said yes. Now mind you he doesn't make anywhere near that much to be able to afford a ped of that class. Usually not very many people in his sport could afford something like that.

He was telling me it's either a cream or a pill, or some kind of liquid you put under your tongue. It may even be a time released patch. He doesn't really know what form of use it is but 99 percent sure it's not injectable. Injectables are too incriminating he says.

This is how it works. You take it immediately in the morning and even after use. Let's 20 minutes after its applied and USADA were to test you. You will test clean every time. Now this drug isn't without its drawbacks. He says the time when trace metabolites of modified molecules that could show up in a test is usually in the evening. Between the hours of say 10pm to 5am. That is if you applied the drug on at 6am the day before. That time frame usually means you're ok. Because the testers aren't gonna be knocking on your door at 2am. But they will come at 6am. Now if a user didn't apply the drug until say 10 am the day before. It's very possibly to test positive if a tester tests you at say 7am the following day.

He says the tests are only getting better and better. They are able to test even more nanograms than before. But guess what drug this designer PED may metabolize in? Yep!!! Clomid! And possibly latrozole or whatever that other drug was. But the ped itself doesnt have actual clomid in it. It's modified version of it. To beat the tests. But as the drug burns off. It can leave trace metabolites of the drug clomid.

This is very true in my experience. How certain can metabolize into completely other drugs. I see a pain management doctor that prescribes Norco to me and they test me on occasion to make sure I'm not abusing my medication. Well on one test I tested positive for codeine. I never used codeine! I don't know how it got in there. I know my mom had some codeine cough syrup in her medicine cabinet but I never touched the stuff. I had no reason to lie but the doctor said the only other thing that can give a positive for codeine is if I took heroin!!! I was like wtf? I don't touch that shit. And she knows that. It was a non issue but that just let's you know that certain drugs can metabolize into completely different ones but in the same class of drugs.

He said he wouldn't be surprised if Brock and Jones were taking the same stuff. It's very very expensive.

I stopped reading right after the first sentence, I don't believe you.

Of course Jones was on something expensive, it's what you get in the 5* Greg Jackson package - gameplans including fucking the knee of your opponent and blinding them
and the top peds out there

always interesting how that OTHER fighter decided to retire

I stopped reading right after the first sentence, I don't believe you.
That's why I said take it with a grain of salt. This is like 4th hand information. Because the guy who told me this heard it from another guy. Etc.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I though this was going to be about rockhold

Putting said substance under your tongue... sounds like the hit of acid you took before you went to imaginationland and made this thread.

Sounds interesting. But what does it even do for you?
It increases testosterone. And HGH. It's forumulated specifically for male athletes. It's basically a complex drug compound. It works like an all in one drug. Hence why PCT is not needed after use. That's why Jones' testosterone was super low when he got popped for cocaine that first time. Jones must have known a test was coming and ceased use for a day or two. If you take it normally for months then stop for a day or two or even a week. Your testosterone will be super low. But the good thing is it won't aromatize because the counter acting drugs are already in it!!!

Last edited:
I would be surprised if there wasn't even more advance stuff out there.

Lol everyone should know that there will ALWAYS be ways of getting around these tests. Why don't people realize that most people that cheat do not get caught??? Unless you don't know what you're doing it's extremely hard to get busted which makes the ones who do get busted just very unlucky. I've been saying this for a decade now. Why did big stars like Brock and jones get busted when they know what they're doing? Because they got away with it so many times before.

Lol everyone should know that there will ALWAYS be ways of getting around these tests. Why don't people realize that most people that cheat do not get caught??? Unless you don't know what you're doing it's extremely hard to get busted which makes the ones who do get busted just very unlucky. I've been saying this for a decade now. Why did big stars like Brock and jones get busted when they know what they're doing? Because they got away with it so many times before.
The tests are simply getting better. Before a test wouldn't come up positive unless a certain number of nanograms registered in the test. It would be clean. Now they can find even the smallest amount of nanograms.

Does it really surprise anyone that they use things USADA can't test for? They have the advantage in that USADA can really only react, not preempt. When WADA discovers a new PED, they work to develop a test for it and add it to their repertoire of tests. There's more than just one "super PED" - there's stuff for all kinds of purposes. Some will make you focus better, some will increase your muscle mass, some will prevent your muscles from tiring, some will increase your energy, etc. There's tons of different athletes each looking for something a little different, so they hire a "strength and conditioning" coach who can help them create a cycle and not only gain an increase in their performance but also beat the tests the athlete is subjected to.

This shouldn't be news at all to anyone. USADA isn't perfect, but as the Jones and Lesnar tests show, they do a good job of catching people when they get sloppy. I honestly think that's what the positive tests were in these cases: sloppiness. Brock figured that since he'd already been tested, he'd be clear to take something. Jon figured he was above getting caught because even when his T levels are measured to be roughly equivalent to those of a 90 year old woman, he still gets a pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back